White Party on Star??

txclctr

• 2 weeks later...
It was the White Hot Party! Had an EXCELLENT cruise!!!!!

We are boarding the star on sunday.....was the white party held outside on the pool deck or inside? I love it when they are outside! keeping my fingers crossed :D:D

The White Hot Party is a late evening very loud disco dance party where people are encouraged to wear clothing but certainly not required.

With a four day Cuban cruise, not sure if it is held or not. Ask when you board and watch your Freestyle Daily (night newsletter out in your cabin with the schedule of the next day's activities.

Enjoy your cruise.

The White Hot Party is a late evening very loud disco dance party where people are encouraged to wear clothing but certainly not required.

With a four day Cuban cruise, not sure if it is held or not. Ask when you board and watch your Freestyle Daily (night newsletter out in your cabin with the schedule of the next day's activities.

Enjoy your cruise.

LOL! Did you notice your typo?

• 2 months later...

So, we will be on the Star in March 2018. We have done several cruises on NCL and never have been to the White Hot Party. I want to go this time(especially since we don't have the kids on this cruise) My wife said it's for the "20 something" crowd and refuses to go. We are in our mid to late 40s. Can anyone confirm the average age of the crowd? Thanks.

Sorry have t disagree on the age. On the star they took it outside and started with kids then moved to adults and all ages wee there by the pool all the way upto the pool bar biergarten. They went on until 3am and our people in their 70s partied until after midnight.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think that's a different kind of cruise... :')

Seriously, I have heard of these nude cruises organized by nudists where it's all naked, all the time. I wonder how it works in the buffet. I cringe on my cruises when I see guys in tank tops at the buffet, yum, the thought of a stray pit hair on my burger. Can't imagine what the buffet is like on a nude cruise. :o