earliest you can get off the valor in galveston?

Cafedumonde

This question is asked a lot and it really depends on the ship. Most times, the ship is ready to let passengers off around 7:30, but,.....

If the ship is late due to weather, fog, or mechanical problem, it will be later than 8:00 most likely....

If you are not Platinum or Diamond or FTTF, then you will most likely be after 8:00.........

You will have to do self assist debarkation in order for you to get off anywhere around 7:30, again, most likely.....

You just don't know till it is time they, being Carnival and the Port Authorities tell you that you can get off the ship.

We have actually been off the ship & in our car by 8ish. That included a shuttle to the parking lot. We always do self assist as I don't like setting my luggage in the hallway the night before. I think debarkation time mainly hinges on when customs clears the ship & like others have mentioned, whether there were any mechanical or weather delays getting in to port.

Anyone have any experiwnce trying to get off the valor early when it arrives in Galveston? Any way you can get off the ship around 7:30 am?

It may be possible if you do self-assist disembarkation and the ship docks and cleared on time.