Conquest Question

travelgarn

We will be traveling on the Conquest in January. We had originally booked just myself & my husband. Now my 17yo DS wants to go & take a friend. It's roughly 400 ea to add to our room (9200) or 750 ea to get them a nearby IS cabin.

Can the boys still shower up in the Spa area? We did this once but it was years ago.

Yes they can but hopefully they will pick up after themselves' date=' four in a cabin can get rather crowded if stuff is scattered all around[/quote']

True, Even without, it gets crowded. My DD is only 6 and with three of us, we have no option but to share. But I have noticed in an inside cabin, its super cramped.

I am assuming you are in a bigger cabin, but even so, I can't imagine sharing with 2 teenagers. Of course at that age they have tons and tons of energy so its likely they will barely ever be in the cabin. Ah to be that age again.

Yes, 9200, Is a deluxe Oceanview. It's the size of a suite with floor-to-ceiling windows. That's the only reason I was considering them staying in there with us. (That & the fact that a room is almost triple the cost for the 2 of them.)

So basically you are talking $700 more for a week to put them in an inside cabin. For us, that is a no brainer - we can't share space with our sons now 19 and 13. Just too much stuff and people in a small space. Not to mention we often go back to the room with a drink by 10 pm and sit on our balcony. The youngest is often in his room by then but the older is likely still out and about. If he was coming in our room at midnight or 1 am our sleep would be disrupted. That just isn't a vacation in our eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

We have ALWAYS gotten our kids their own cabin, either connecting (when they were younger) or inside. Well worth it! Just remember to poke your head in and make them clean up regularly! I didn't one time when my teen daughter and her friend shared a room, and boy was I mad the night before debarkation!