Passenger Demographic on Star TA

Denmar828

Hi All,

We're new here and planning our 4th cruise. We're excited and curious what the passenger demographic will be like on a repositioning cruise from Civitevecchia to Miami.

We are from the Midwest of the United States. We only speak English but look forward to meeting people from other countries.

What was your experience like if you have already done one?

Also, if you are planning on going on this cruise in November 2017, where do you hail from?

My wife and I along with 2 other couples will be on the Civitavecchia to Miami. We are all from Oregon and Idaho and we have been on several Trans-Atlantic repositioning cruises. The ship will probably be less than 70% full. Mostly older retired adults with a few younger couples. There might be a few children, but not many. We love the Trans-Atlantic cruise because they tend to be a little more laid back. With fewer passengers you tend to meet the same folks multiple times and you will probably be on a first name basis with some of the crew members (bartenders anyway) as well.

My wife and I along with 2 other couples will be on the Civitavecchia to Miami. We are all from Oregon and Idaho and we have been on several Trans-Atlantic repositioning cruises. The ship will probably be less than 70% full. Mostly older retired adults with a few younger couples. There might be a few children, but not many. We love the Trans-Atlantic cruise because they tend to be a little more laid back. With fewer passengers you tend to meet the same folks multiple times and you will probably be on a first name basis with some of the crew members (bartenders anyway) as well.

Thanks for the reply. That's exactly what I was looking for (and expected when we booked). I'm trying to catch up on the roll call thread. I'm only up to page 8. I'll check in once I've caught up a little more.

Hi All,

We're new here and planning our 4th cruise. We're excited and curious what the passenger demographic will be like on a repositioning cruise from Civitevecchia to Miami.

We are from the Midwest of the United States. We only speak English but look forward to meeting people from other countries.

What was your experience like if you have already done one?

Also, if you are planning on going on this cruise in November 2017, where do you hail from?

Mean age 65

21 and under 1%

80% American