Conquest dry dock.

Hadiez

When does Carnival make the official announcement as to what will be done to the Conquest in dry dock. She goes in just a few weeks and all we know is what JH said a while back that it would get Serenity deck... There has been rumors of a waterworks as well and of course general maintenance. Well I guess ill just keep waiting...

We absolutely loved the Conquest.

The decor was fabulous, the dining room was subdued, softly lit and elegant. The CD wasn't good at all, but I just didn't let him get in the way of our vacation, and he's temporary in the grand scheme.

She's just the right size in our opinion, as we like a very forward balcony, and it's a nice walk to dinner, then a show. I'm hoping to convince my husband to book a longer cruise next time - 5 days is way too short!

I love all the ships I've sailed on, but the Conquest is my favorite!

• 2 weeks later...

I was talking to my PVP yesterday about this making sure no plans had changed since we are in her maiden voyage after dry dock.

He said he didn't have any indications of any changes and all should be good. I asked him point blank what was being done and he found some canned statement on carpet, paint, etc. Nothing else major or being added to improve her...sounds like maybe just some freshening up.

I was talking to my PVP yesterday about this making sure no plans had changed since we are in her maiden voyage after dry dock.

He said he didn't have any indications of any changes and all should be good. I asked him point blank what was being done and he found some canned statement on carpet, paint, etc. Nothing else major or being added to improve her...sounds like maybe just some freshening up.

They are also adding a Serenity Deck. I'm surprised they wouldn't be adding Waterworks like they just did to Glory.

a large group of us are on her 11/5 sailing I am curious what changes will be made.

We were on the Conquest a few years ago and will be joining you on Nov. 5. Will be interesting of what the changes are as we are booked again in Jan. 2019