September 10th Dream Cruise

CajunGrace

Husband and I are heading out on our first cruise this Sunday. First time cruisers! Heading out of NOLA to Keys and Bahamas. I haven't seen anyone post about going on this cruise on this forum as of yet. I see they made some changes to itinerary for some of the cruises but none for the 10th. Where would I find this information if/when it is posted, and who else is on the cruise?

Husband and I are heading out on our first cruise this Sunday. First time cruisers! Heading out of NOLA to Keys and Bahamas. I haven't seen anyone post about going on this cruise on this forum as of yet. I see they made some changes to itinerary for some of the cruises but none for the 10th. Where would I find this information if/when it is posted, and who else is on the cruise?

As of this point, they haven't made any changes for cruises out of NOLA. Keep watching here, on FB, and sign up for alerts through Carnival.

You might want to join the roll call for your cruise in the Carnival Roll Calls forum.

Congrats on that first cruise!! I can almost bet that you will have an itinerary change to a western itinerary just based on the projected timing and track of Irma. But, who knows, you might do the planned route and have no problems! Whatever it turns out to be, I hope it is a great cruise for you and you come back addicted!!

All info on the Carnival site.