Chef's Table Pics - Carnival Conquest 08/26 Sailing

Lyncoya

Hi all,

I sailed on the Carnival Conquest on 08/26 and did the Chef's Table. It was an AWESOME experience and I would most definitely recommend it.

I will post pics of the menu as well as pics of all of the courses.

We all met at the atrium bar and was given champagne. We then took a tour of the galley where we were given appetizers and was shown how to make Warm Chocolate Melting Cake.

Here are the pics

21767691_10214491534381690_959558904_n.jpg?oh=12f9d63b9b8412b56e79092761de31bc&oe=59C042ED

21763584_10214491531781625_1295692563_n.jpg?oh=6a2d44f5d3f10a4b51f468bdcf41ec85&oe=59BF3647

21767586_10214491534421691_585138476_n.jpg?oh=f22f4b9ce241a3540e4ff8502fdeebd2&oe=59C03074

Thanks for sharing! Finally trying Chefs Table in November. Were you able to eat it all? Do they offer a different wine with each course?

Surprisingly, I was able to eat everything but the desert. I had tapped out by then.

They either offer red or white wine (Both VERY good) and no they don't offer different wine with each course. They will refill your glass as many times as you empty it and you can switch between red & white if you'd like to.

I LOVE those blue cheese popover things!! Thank goodness they only give you one or else I would do that thing all mothers warn you about...fill up on bread! :-)

As it was, by the time dessert came around I could only nibble at it I was so full!

Good Lord, those blue cheese rolls were divine! I did the exact same thing with the desert. They could've rolled me outta there, I was so full.

Great pictures !! Thanks so much for sharing...we've done the Chef's Tablet twice but this is a different menu...looks amazing:D

You're welcome. It was an absolutely amazing experience. I loved it. The chef told us that the Vista, and I believe a few other ships, has a brand new menu, I would love to try a different menu.

I would love to try this, but my husband won't eat any type of seafood. :-/

One lady at our table was allergic to seafood, so they served her something different. She sat on the other end of the table, so I wouldn't be able to tell you what it was, but we were all very happy. They will work with any allergies.

Your other option is to go alone. I went alone and had a wonderful time. I was with a great group of people. Had great conversations from beginning to end.

They also take a group pic of everyone sitting at the table, including the staff. At the end of dinner, everyone receives a signed (By the head chef) copy and a recipe for the warm chocolate melting cake. There was also a magician to performed for us at "half time". lol