Tahitian Cruises Paul Gaughan or Windstar

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Ask a Cruise Question
Post your general cruise questions here.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:03 AM.
Mid Atlantic region
72 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
Planning a 7 day cruise. Not sure which cruise line to choose. Like great food and service plus a balcony but hubby likes sailboats. What should we do.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jean
Caribbean Princess - British Isles - August 5, 2017
Mid Atlantic region
72 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
I'd love to hear from someone who has done both cruises.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jean
Caribbean Princess - British Isles - August 5, 2017
San Diego, CA
2,984 Posts
Joined Jun 2007
Originally posted by zeppysky
I'd love to hear from someone who has done both cruises.
Until they come along, here are a few threads on the subject. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/searc...chid=100464611. I thought about trying Windstar, but loved our two Paul Gauguin sailings. (Ew, I prefer CC's old smilies!).
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
09/15 RCI Jewel of the Seas (California Coastal), 11/09 RCI Radiance of the Seas (Baja),10/07 Crown Princess (Canada/New England), 06/04 RCI Serenade of the Seas (Alaska), 12/01 Radisson Paul Gauguin (South Pacific), 11/01 RCI Viking Serenade (Baja), 10/01 RCI Radiance of the Seas (Pacific NW), 12/00 RCI Voyager of the Seas (w. Caribbean), 12/99 Radisson Paul Gauguin (South Pacific), 12/96 RCI Grandeur of the Seas (Bahamas), 11/95 Celebrity Horizon (s. Caribbean), 09/95 HAL Statendam (Alaska), 04/95 Majesty Royal Majesty (w.Caribbean), 03/95 NCL Windward (s. Caribbean)