Nude Cruises

SteveS

2 Feb 2018 -- 12 Feb 2018

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was afraid of that. I can't vacation in the first 8-10 days of a month and these seem to always fall in that time [emoji22]. Thank you for answering

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How expensive is this cruise compared to a "regular" cruise? Are drink packages available as they usually are? Thanks!

They are more expensive than regular cruises we have been on, but we used to go in September, which is low season in the Caribbean due to hurricanes, and these are in February, which is peak season in the Caribbean. We also used to do 7 night cruises, and these are usually 9 or 10 days. We probably spend the same per night per person for an inside cabin that we would pay for a balcony on a regular cruise. Drink packages have been available on them, except for this year's. It is up to the cruise line, and Carnival must have decided not to offer them this time. Since next year is Carnival again, we will see if they offer the drink packages.

I was afraid of that. I can't vacation in the first 8-10 days of a month and these seem to always fall in that time [emoji22]. Thank you for answering

They used to be closer to the middle of the month, since we remember Valentine's Day dances being popular. This year's and next year's seem to be the first ones to go earlier. We got to watch the Patriots win the Super Bowl this year, so it was worth going a little earlier in the month!

• 3 weeks later...

Are these cruises LGBT friendly?

Partner and I are thinking about trying one out as we enjoy going nude at our local beaches. Also, we just went to Haulover Beach for our first time a couple weeks ago before our cruise and enjoyed it.

Are these cruises LGBT friendly?

Partner and I are thinking about trying one out as we enjoy going nude at our local beaches. Also, we just went to Haulover Beach for our first time a couple weeks ago before our cruise and enjoyed it.

Haulover beach is awesome. There is also playalinda in port canaveral and I am told to the left is LGBT friendly. The nude area is section 12.

Haulover beach is awesome. There is also playalinda in port canaveral and I am told to the left is LGBT friendly. The nude area is section 12.

Great beach to visit. It takes me about 1 hour to get there but well worth it. Haulover is great too but a bit too far.

Ksig96; As far as nude cruises, you will probably have to stick with a "sail" adventure. We've looked into them but as I'm a cruise freak, I tend to go on the cruise ships myself. Have done a few Atlantis cruises which were fun but $$$$$. I live in Florida so try to get to St. Maarten whenever I can. Excellent beach there; mixed crowd but well worth the trip. You can stay a week there if you'd like but I haven't done that yet. Eating lunch in a restaurant naked is so cool (towel down of course).

Great beach to visit. It takes me about 1 hour to get there but well worth it. Haulover is great too but a bit too far.

I live in Florida so try to get to St. Maarten whenever I can. Excellent beach there; mixed crowd but well worth the trip. Eating lunch in a restaurant naked is so cool (towel down of course).

Lucky you live so close to playalinda and yes Orient beach is awesome. Love love love it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You won't get many repliss to to this. This is kind of a taboo subect. Personally, I say live and let live. For instance, if you want a personal tan on your balcony I say go for it. If ou happen to have a nosy neighbor, be abrupt and try to shame them out of it.

My wife & I are life long nudists - we're now in our 70's. About ten years ago we were sunbathing (nude of course) on our first day out port. This woman stuck her head around the divider to say hello. I waved at her and asked if she wanted to join us. Guess nudity wasn't her thing. Her loss.

There is another beach between Playalinda and Haulover. Blind Creek Beach on South Hutchinson Island between Fort Pierce and Jensen Beach. Check it out - treasurecoastnatutists.org. The only facilities are porta-potties paid for by donations to Treasur Coast Naturists. LGBT friendly. I'm there once or twice a week with my wife. Very family friendly. No problems with the sheriff - they randomly patrol the parking lot and come out to the beach.

There is another beach between Playalinda and Haulover. Blind Creek Beach on South Hutchinson Island between Fort Pierce and Jensen Beach. Check it out - treasurecoastnatutists.org. The only facilities are porta-potties paid for by donations to Treasur Coast Naturists. LGBT friendly. I'm there once or twice a week with my wife. Very family friendly. No problems with the sheriff - they randomly patrol the parking lot and come out to the beach.

Thank you for the info. I will have to check it out next time I am in Florida. I live in Vegas and we have no nude places so I can only go when I am in Florida visiting.

• 1 month later...
OOPS....me either, I just did a search for Swinger Cruise. It is Oct 3-7 from LA on the NCL Pearl. I saw several results so looks like it is being sold by multiple vendors.

We will probably never end up on one of those couples cruises. Mrs. Cruiser wouldn't like the swinging part, even though we wouldn't join in, and I wouldn't like the limits on when/where you can be nude (just up by the pool during the day). On the true nude cruises we go on, if the ship is not in port and you are not in the main dining room, you can be nude anywhere you want 24/7. And for a thread titled "Nude Cruises", that is about as close of a match as possible!

Only wish we had a nude cruise that set out from the UK. The last one that ever came to the UK stopped in Liverpool. There was an outcry from the locals, because not all the passengers adhered to the rule of covering up on board when in port. A little old lady that was in a nearby tower block, with binoculars, also complained. Probably because she could only see the top halves.

Only wish we had a nude cruise that set out from the UK. The last one that ever came to the UK stopped in Liverpool. There was an outcry from the locals, because not all the passengers adhered to the rule of covering up on board when in port. A little old lady that was in a nearby tower block, with binoculars, also complained. Probably because she could only see the top halves.

She was complaining because she "couldn't" see the bottom half LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if any mainstream cruise lines or ships have a clothing optional area? I'm not asking about a nude charter or completely nude cruise, but a "regular" cruise that allows nudity on a secluded deck of the ship. I'd never get my partner on a nude cruise, but I do like enjoying a little naked time occasionally when we're on vacation, and wondering if such an animal exists. Thanks!

Does anyone know if any mainstream cruise lines or ships have a clothing optional area? I'm not asking about a nude charter or completely nude cruise, but a "regular" cruise that allows nudity on a secluded deck of the ship. I'd never get my partner on a nude cruise, but I do like enjoying a little naked time occasionally when we're on vacation, and wondering if such an animal exists. Thanks!

Back on reply #56 I mentioned that other threads here on CC make it sound like Norwegian MIGHT still have a topless deck. Aida has an FKK (fully nude) deck, but if you don't speak German that might not be a good option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know of any that still have a topless (titty deck). Since the instalation of water slides (they're higher than the top deck) they've done away with them.

A suggestion - if you're cruising out of one of the ports on Florida's east coast, why not leave a day or two early and visit one of the clothing optional beaches. There is a website from the state of Florida (visitflorida.com) - go "beaches" and scroll down and you'll find "nude". Click on it.

Don't know of any that still have a topless (titty deck). Since the instalation of water slides (they're higher than the top deck) they've done away with them.

A suggestion - if you're cruising out of one of the ports on Florida's east coast, why not leave a day or two early and visit one of the clothing optional beaches. There is a website from the state of Florida (visitflorida.com) - go "beaches" and scroll down and you'll find "nude". Click on it.

A great idea! As is choosing a cruise with stops in ports with nude beaches. St. Martin is a popular stop for Eastern Caribbean cruises and has several nude beaches (mostly on the French side). Martinique and St. Barths are less popular stops but also have nude beaches. European cruises usually have stops in Spain, France, or Greece and all of these have nude beaches as well.

Your profile mentions being an LGBT cruiser. If you go on an LGBT cruise, while nudity won't be the focus there will be a good chance of having a nude area up on the sun deck. This might be a good way to introduce your partner to the idea. We've met LGBT cruisers on our clothing optional cruises and they did mention that. And remember, the clothing optional cruises are just that: clothing is optional. You don't HAVE to be nude on those cruises. And they are on "mainstream cruise lines and ships".

PoppyandNana -

My wife and I are in our 70's. We've been to nude resorts & frequent clothing optional beaches here in Florida once or twice a week. There is one thing that nudists DON'T do and that's body shame. So what if the woman was large - BIG F**KIN DEAL! None of your business!

Amen.