Selecting free excursions

Hello and help!

Excursions for my trip were available to reserve 8 minutes ago... Yet there are no free excursions listed under ANY of the ports, only Regent Choice. Is this normal? Are all the free ones reserved? My reservation shows that I am available to book the excursions.

Thank you!

Sigh, nevermind. I went to go add one of the ports that wasn't available after making excursion selections and receiving a confirmation email, but now the confirmation email and confirmation page says we have no excursions selected. When I go to update the ports, it shows all the ports as reserved and I can't make any selections on any of the port pages since I already have a reserved spot. Has anyone experienced this?

Suggest that you call Regent tomorrow. They will be happy to help you. Since Regent excursions are available so far in advance, sometimes Regent isn't quite ready (although they should be).

Hope that everything works out w well when you call Regent:D

Sigh, nevermind. I went to go add one of the ports that wasn't available after making excursion selections and receiving a confirmation email, but now the confirmation email and confirmation page says we have no excursions selected. When I go to update the ports, it shows all the ports as reserved and I can't make any selections on any of the port pages since I already have a reserved spot. Has anyone experienced this?

Not that exact issue, but similar. Usually have more issues with dining reservations than excursions. The website is pending a redesign but it's not up yet, obviously. As TC said, a call to Regent should get you set up.

Thanks, all! Set my alarm early and gave Regent a call when they opened. They were able to see my reservations and added me to one waitlist we wanted, and select a tour that wasn't available last night. They will also send our reservations to our TA so we can have a copy since it's still not up on the site.

Thank you again!