Waiting for your next cruise struggles

I'm really struggling waiting for my next cruise. I've planned all my day drips, planned all the logics and now all I can do is sit back and found the months, days and minutes until April next year.

I keep on thinking of those days on board. The bands by the pool. The friendly staff and passengers. The warmer weather the sea breeze. The excitement of arriving at the ship and them saying "welcome aboard".

What should I do? Do I need professional help of a shrink to get me to imagine myself on the isle of pines? Do I need to get a travel agent?

Waiting us just to hard.

If it any consolation, last was QM2 in March, now have to wait until June/July next year for the Adonia B2B - big bikkes that trip.:loudcry:

So as treatment I just come on here or peruse the cruise magazines.:loudcry:

Seriously people, This is an addiction and there is only one reasonable course of action to treat it. It is quite simple, the addiction needs to be fed, book another cruise.

If it's an addiction then it should be covered by Medicare and all expenses claimable.

I think I need another cruise to improve my health then.

In Victorian novels doctors seems to be forever prescribing long sea voyages for various ailments. If I could find a doctor like that I wonder if I could claim the cruise on Medicare?:confused:

In Victorian novels doctors seems to be forever prescribing long sea voyages for various ailments. If I could find a doctor like that I wonder if I could claim the cruise on Medicare?:confused:

Would be good, or to be sent to Brighton (England) for the air.

We always seem to find a must do cruise a few weeks before we leave on a trip and it's a mad rush to find the best cabin, sort already scarce money :eek: and lock it in. I reckon we've been in the throes of addiction since we booked the last one and it all gets too much right at the end of our wait to sail :D

Would be good, or to be sent to Brighton (England) for the air.

OR like the East Londoners of old, go to Kent, the 'Garden of England' to pick hops for a shilling a day and free fresh air away from the smog and disease of ye olde London Town.:') Cruising was for the rich in those days unless you were on the convict transports to the Colonies.

OR like the East Londoners of old, go to Kent, the 'Garden of England' to pick hops for a shilling a day and free fresh air away from the smog and disease of ye olde London Town.:') Cruising was for the rich in those days unless you were on the convict transports to the Colonies.

I had ancestors in both of those groups.