Upsell, a good one!

manteonc

So excited: I just got an upsell offer for Alaska 7 day from HH fully obscured OV to AA vista balcony for $350 pp! Online difference right now is $1820 pp. I am beside myself excited. Alaska is my favorite place on earth and I will be outside the whole time. Too excited, had to share.

I don't know if I'd pay that for a seven day cruise, but enjoy.

Allan

Its very nice to have a balcony for an Alaska cruise. IMO the OP got a great deal, especially since it is from a fully obscured view cabin.

So excited: I just got an upsell offer for Alaska 7 day from HH fully obscured OV to AA vista balcony for $350 pp! Online difference right now is $1820 pp. I am beside myself excited. Alaska is my favorite place on earth and I will be outside the whole time. Too excited, had to share.

Good for you! Enjoy!

Thanks! I know its a bit silly to post this, but I am thrilled. It was a last minute decision and deal to begin with, just a week ago, so this is nice icing on the cake. Whales at sunrise!!!

Hope you have the BEST cruise! Balconies are great for whale watching even if it is cool and rainy (I hope not!). Just sit inside the cabin, and be ready to zip out onto the balcony!

Congratulations! You'll love having a balcony for Alaska-rain or shine. We've had both hot weather & rainy when cruising Alaska and rain doesn't bother me at all-love having a balcony.

Enjoy and let us know how you liked it when you're back!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good for you for taking the upsell! We have taken a few upsells in the past and never regretted it. We have done 3 14 day Alaska cruises in an HH, and it was fine, but last month we sailed Alaska in a verandah and it was wonderful. Best Wishes for a fantastic cruise!:)

Karen

Congratulations on the upsell. I would have taken it too! Balconies are wonderful when sailing in Alaska.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just be careful. You will be hooked on balconies now😄

We only took an up sell once, and it was totally worth it--and the anticipation really added to our enjoyment of the cruise. Have a spectacular week!

Awesome news!! We really enjoyed the balcony on our Alaska cruise! Room service breakfast with a view! Glad the upgrade fairy waved her magic wand!! Never been so lucky to be offered an upsell but would have taken that deal pronto!! Enjoy!!