Capilano Suspension Bridge and HOHO Trolley

No.... the Hop On service does NOT take you to Capilano. The bridge traffic is not reliable.

Yes, there are dedicated tours that will take you to Capilano.

If you walk 4 blocks to the Century Plaza.... there is free shuttle that takes you there every few hours. It's the blue route.

https://www.capbridge.com/visit/shuttle-service/

Consider visiting arriving after 5pm..... there's a 30% discount when the afternoon crowds have left.

Does the HOHO trolley go there or near there? IF not, I am staying at the Marriott Residence Inn on Hornby. How far is it from there?

Hi - The Trolley doesn't go there... BUT you can purchase a combo ticket that includes their free bus over to the Cap Bridge ... so you get the best of both worlds!

http://www.vancouvertrolley.com/tours/tour-packages/north-shore

Features:

Capilano Suspension Bridge and GrouseMountain

Availability: All year round.

Hop-Off at stops #1, #3, #4 and #5 toconnect with the FREE shuttle to Capilano Suspension Bridge.Visit Vancouver’s oldest attraction that continues to thrill visitors fromaround the world, and then take the #236 transit bus to Grouse Mountain to experience a fantasticmountain-top adventures and breathtaking views of Vancouver.

Ok How far is the bridge from downtown? Taxi ride? I am thinking of doing this the day I arrive.which should be noon,, but since I have a connecting flight and so many of my friends have been delayed for hours lately, I do not want to buy a ticket in advance... I would do the after 5..

I am thinking of doing this the day I arrive.which should be noon,, but since I have a connecting flight and so many of my friends have been delayed for hours lately, I do not want to buy a ticket in advance... I would do the after 5..
The bridge is about 25 minutes from downtown if there is no commuter congestion.

Check the shuttle schedule.... They run til the evening. No need to pre-purchase ticket. Just show up in front of the Century hotel after 4pm. The free shuttles should have you up there around 45 minutes.

You can purchase your discounted bridge tickets at the entrance after 5pm.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Forums mobile app