Divina - Sports Bar

cellfree

If I go back on the Divina again, I will definitely go there first again. It was completely empty on embarkation. I literally had everything on that menu and multiple times through out the cruise. Especially since you can order as much as you want and I can eat a ridiculous amount of food haha. Drinks we good as well. Jesus was our server. c0d6ccc325536019ca954eda2163f09c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The food was not very good in the sports bar and they put out some of the most expensive cheeses and meats in the buffet day one at the back by the Mediterranean and Ethnic corners. Sports bar good for a snack during the week but wouldn't skip boarding day buffet for it. Your choice. No charge.

We went to the Sports Bar once on our April cruise. Only a few table were occupied and no one was being served - drinks or otherwise. Waitress seemed put off by everything. We left after 20 minutes. I'm glad to see from subsequent posts that this was the exception, and not the norm.

The food was not very good in the sports bar and they put out some of the most expensive cheeses and meats in the buffet day one at the back by the Mediterranean and Ethnic corners. Sports bar good for a snack during the week but wouldn't skip boarding day buffet for it. Your choice. No charge.

I usually went for a late lunch when I missed the buffet or it was close to closing. Also during peak times at the buffet. It was a madhouse there then haha. I think I only ate there twice for lunch and a couple times for breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears that everyone is confirming that the food in the Sports Bar is free throughout the cruise. If so, and not that I am a doubter, why when I pull up a menu for the Sports Bar are prices listed?

Apparently it used to be a la carte, but the menu has since changed. Check this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2428901&highlight=sports+bar+menu

It appears that everyone is confirming that the food in the Sports Bar is free throughout the cruise. If so, and not that I am a doubter, why when I pull up a menu for the Sports Bar are prices listed?

Was there last week eating several times and food is free.

I will also confirm the food in the Sports Bar is free. We ate there 4 times on our July 22nd cruise . Our favorites were the burgers , cheesesticks , and the salads . Our servers Jesus and Angel were amazing ! They remembered our preferences in drinks after the second visit . It can be a little loud with the Bowling game , but it was always fun !

Food served in the Sports bar is free only on Divina. While I appreciate that Divina is in the thread title, I think it's important to make the distinction as it could be misinterpreted by newcomers to MSC that it would apply across the fleet.

I will also confirm the food in the Sports Bar is free. We ate there 4 times on our July 22nd cruise . Our favorites were the burgers , cheesesticks , and the salads . Our servers Jesus and Angel were amazing ! They remembered our preferences in drinks after the second visit . It can be a little loud with the Bowling game , but it was always fun !

Jesus was there last week too and he was great. One lane of bowling out of action about 1/2 the week.

• 2 weeks later...
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...ports+bar+menu The one in that thread says calimari and shrimp but no real bar food I AM SO HAPPY you shared the real menu thank you!!!!

The menu in that thread is a main dining room lunch menu not the sports bar menu. The MDR lunch menu does rotate some and food there was very, very good when we went. I liked the wings on Divina, you only get 3 or 4 with an order, so order multiples. Burger good. Mozz sticks good. Reuben was hilariously bad. Price is right!

WOW

YOUR MAKING ME VERY EXCITED

Is the sports bar the place that has that wooden paddle with like forever draft beers in it for something crazy like 18 bucks? GOTTA DO THAT!!!

The beer flight paddle is at Eataly Pizza on deck 7. I didn't try the beer or pizza; the pizza on the buffet is great, couldn't imagine paying for it elsewhere. It's like 10 or 12 beers so hang on. Not sure if they have it at sports bar, but just ask if they do that there.

Pro Tip: On first formal night around 5:15PM at the Eataly Pizza bar they just started handing us martinis and champagne as well as some appetizer food; all free of charge, so know when to be there. ;)

The beer flight paddle is at Eataly Pizza on deck 7. I didn't try the beer or pizza; the pizza on the buffet is great, couldn't imagine paying for it elsewhere. It's like 10 or 12 beers so hang on. Not sure if they have it at sports bar, but just ask if they do that there.

Pro Tip: On first formal night around 5:15PM at the Eataly Pizza bar they just started handing us martinis and champagne as well as some appetizer food; all free of charge, so know when to be there. ;)

wow thank you for being so helpful. I wish all the cc users were as nice .