Halloween at Sea on Dream

sunny2runner

Are you asking about movies or stage shows?

My understanding is that they are in the process of loading the scenery on board and testing it now. The planned opening of the show is November, 2017, but Disney has a way of having things happen sooner than the projected dates. I've heard that the tech issues with the show are quite massive and that they will definitely need some time to work out the details before it is ready for guest viewing.

Does anyone know which shows they run on this sailing? I am wondering if Beauty and the Beast will be showing. :cool:

As noted, it depends on what date you are cruising. Beauty & the Beast opens in November. The other (current) production shows onboard the Dream are Golden Mickeys and Believe.

Does anyone know which shows they run on this sailing? I am wondering if Beauty and the Beast will be showing. :cool:

We were just on Dream in July. They had The Golden Mickeys, Disneys Believe and Villians Tonight. We are on Dream again in Sept. so we are hoping it will be a different venue for us.

We were just on Dream in July. They had The Golden Mickeys, Disneys Believe and Villians Tonight. We are on Dream again in Sept. so we are hoping it will be a different venue for us.

Mickeys and Believe will definitely be repeats. Beauty is replacing Villains, but the scheduled start date is not till November. It could start early IF all the details are worked out.

Mickeys and Believe will definitely be repeats. Beauty is replacing Villains' date=' but the scheduled start date is not till November. It could start early IF all the details are worked out.[/quote']

Thanks for the update. They were all great shows and I'm sure we will catch them all again . We are on Fantasy in April, so we will catch the new ones then .

Thanks for the update. They were all great shows and I'm sure we will catch them all again . We are on Fantasy in April, so we will catch the new ones then .

The Fantasy isn't getting any new shows. The shows on the Fantasy are Believe, Aladdin, and Wishes.

The Dream is getting a new show (Beauty and the Beast), replacing Villains Tonight. The other two shows on the Dream are Believe and Golden Mickeys.

The Fantasy isn't getting any new shows. The shows on the Fantasy are Believe, Aladdin, and Wishes.

The Dream is getting a new show (Beauty and the Beast), replacing Villains Tonight. The other two shows on the Dream are Believe and Golden Mickeys.

Thank you, that's great news ! Believe was our favorite of the 3, and we don't think we've seen either Aladdin or Wishes yet.