Boarding in Galveston. Royal Caribbean

harjul

I'm looking at taking a RC cruise out of Galveston. My first time cruising and I'm concerned about the boarding process.

1. How long do you normally have to stand in line to get checked in? I have back issues and standing for more than 15 minutes is painful.

2. Do you have to check in your luggage? The reason I asked is I was thinking about using a rolling crate for my luggage. One I can sit on in case I start hurting.

1: then request wheelchair assistance. depending on when your arrive, the lines can be long if you wait until later..like after 1 pm, it will be most likely be walk right, but you miss the first couple of hours on board,

2: everything you carry on with you MUST fit into the same size x ray detector for carry ons as any airport.

Thank you Spookwife!

1: then request wheelchair assistance. depending on when your arrive, the lines can be long if you wait until later..like after 1 pm, it will be most likely be walk right, but you miss the first couple of hours on board,

2: everything you carry on with you MUST fit into the same size x ray detector for carry ons as any airport.