Cup Final Sat 21st May

Castaway24

We are booked on Oceana Italian cruise 18th May for one week. On Sat 21st May it's Cup Final and I've booked us a day trip to Capri! Husband desperately wants to watch the Cup Final - it's KO is 6.30pm UK time I think so we should be back on board ship by then. Question is - will Oceana show the cup final on their TVs? Thanks

On Oceana recently they showed several premier league matches live in Winners and on your cabin each weekend. They can only show the matches their provider is covering but given the world-wide interest in English football I'd say it's 99% sure it will be shown as it's the sort of match that's always shown.

On Oceana recently they showed several premier league matches live in Winners and on your cabin each weekend. They can only show the matches their provider is covering but given the world-wide interest in English football I'd say it's 99% sure it will be shown as it's the sort of match that's always shown.

P&O show sports provided by the Sports24 broadcaster. This their website and at the moment their schedule goes up to May 20. Maybe have look a bit nearer to the time.

http://www.sport24-tv.com/Schedule

I don't know who provides their feed, but a possible downer is that most Premier League games are on Sky Sports; FA Cup is on BT. Having one contract doesn't guarantee they have the other. Overseas feeds work differently from UK, though, so you'll probably be OK.

What do P&O say? Or didn't they answer?

The BBC are also showing it. As long as there is a signal I would expect you to be able to see it some where on the ship.

I am delighted to say that I don't have your problem. I will be at Wembley on the 21st. Red Army. :D

BTW Have a cracking cruise. I have to wait till July for my next cruise.