Anyone just back from 3 week Caribbean cruise on Aurora?

Lewing

Would love to hear your experiences of this cruise as we are doing the same in April - how did you find having a three week cruise? What are the best things to do on the islands without doing an organised trip? What themed evenings did you have apart from casunal, Informal and Formal and did people join in and dress up?

Look forward to reading about your trip

Linda

Hi

We have been before, but it was a long time ago now!! There is a group on Aurora cruise line website community that has a chat about R102. Have a look and a chat.

I love the days at sea for the crossing. Nothing to do - wonderful. But my husband goes a bit stir crazy. So we are trying to get an activity pack together for him!!! CD player, MP3 play, audio books etc. etc. Just to keep him amused. Any ideas?

Normally the only time the passengers dress up for theme nights is the tropical night. Some people who do the line dancing might if there is a western night.

Speak soon.

I think we will both enjoy 'chilling out' over the time on board as we like relaxing and reading as well as joining in some things on offer during the day. We have never done such a long cruise but its for a special occassion so fingers crossed all will be well

Linda

There are talks during the day and activites like quiots etc which although at home you may not do on sea days it makes a welcome diversion from just sitting and chilling out. In fact the daily paper will tell you all the activites that are happening during the day.. and you can be busy all day if you really want to.

You will find that out in the Caribeean there are plenty of taxis at the port/ dock to take you around the island if you dont want to do a tour. However some ports are nicer than others and you can find that a trip is a good way of seeing the island ( or taxi tour)..

Over on Crows nest on line dot com web site you may find out more about Aurora...

Its rare for people to dressup for theme nights. BUT do follow the dress code.

Hi

We have been before, but it was a long time ago now!! There is a group on Aurora cruise line website community that has a chat about R102. Have a look and a chat.

I love the days at sea for the crossing. Nothing to do - wonderful. But my husband goes a bit stir crazy. So we are trying to get an activity pack together for him!!! CD player, MP3 play, audio books etc. etc. Just to keep him amused. Any ideas?

Normally the only time the passengers dress up for theme nights is the tropical night. Some people who do the line dancing might if there is a western night.

Speak soon.

Hi

We will be going on our first cruise on the Aurora in April , which website is this that you mentioned, is it on the p&o website. Thanks

Archived