10 Wonderful Days on the Norwegian Jewel

OceanDreaming2

My husband and I just returned from the 10 day Alaska voyage of the NCL Jewel. Beautiful ship plus great crew, food, and entertainment. We had perfect weather (with the exception of Sitka).

The link to my review follows. I tried to outline the ports, the dining areas (although I typed slower than my brain ... I should've said my ratings would be 1 for the worst possible food and 5 for the best, instead I just gave the number but I think you know what I mean) and described the cabin, too. There are a few typos. But best of all, I could include 20 photos. Windows 10 was giving me trouble so I wasn't sure if they were added, but it looks as though they are. Whew! Hard to pick 20 photos when you had an incredible experience.

I have many more (many, many more) photos. If you have questions or wish to see something specific, let me know. It was our 4th Alaska cruise and we're thinking about another next summer.

Our route began in Seattle and we stopped in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, Sitka, Victoria and cruised Glacier Bay. The cruise ended in Vancouver.

Hope you enjoy the review!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=514720&et_cid=2466560&et_rid=85348624&et_referrer=Boards_Million_Member_Newsub

Edited by OceanDreaming2

Well, I've got a photo for you! From your neighbors on the Pearl.

jewel-gb1.jpg

And a couple more shots of the Jewel in the same area.... thought you might want to add these to your collection. They are full-size, uncropped, untouched...

http://mrose.org/cc/jewel-glacier-bay-09-2015/

Thanks for posting your review. As I will be on the Jewel in April, I will be sure to give it a read... no time tonight!

Cheers!

jewel-gb1.jpg

And a couple more shots of the Jewel in the same area.... thought you might want to add these to your collection. They are full-size, uncropped, untouched...

Thanks for posting your review. As I will be on the Jewel in April, I will be sure to give it a read... no time tonight!

Cheers!

Wow! Thanks thanks for the link to the photos!

As I said in my review, Glacier Bay is a must see. Yes, there are glaciers, and then there are GLACIERS. :D

jewel-gb1.jpg

Cheers!

Love this picture, thanks for posting it!!! :)

My husband and I just returned from the 10 day Alaska voyage of the NCL Jewel. Beautiful ship plus great crew, food, and entertainment. We had perfect weather (with the exception of Sitka).

The link to my review follows. I tried to outline the ports, the dining areas (although I typed slower than my brain ... I should've said my ratings would be 1 for the worst possible food and 5 for the best, instead I just gave the number but I think you know what I mean) and described the cabin, too. There are a few typos. But best of all, I could include 20 photos. Windows 10 was giving me trouble so I wasn't sure if they were added, but it looks as though they are. Whew! Hard to pick 20 photos when you had an incredible experience.

I have many more (many, many more) photos. If you have questions or wish to see something specific, let me know. It was our 4th Alaska cruise and we're thinking about another next summer.

Our route began in Seattle and we stopped in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, Sitka, Victoria and cruised Glacier Bay. The cruise ended in Vancouver.

Hope you enjoy the review!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=514720&et_cid=2466560&et_rid=85348624&et_referrer=Boards_Million_Member_Newsub

Great Review, thanks for posting about your cruise. I am in Count Down Mode till we board the Jewel once again :D

Mary, I was on the same cruise and agree with your review. The weather was amazing and Glacier Bay day was the best of the 7 times I've been there. I've never been so close to either glacier, and Captian Nicks multiple 360's were much appreciated!

Mary, I was on the same cruise and agree with your review. The weather was amazing and Glacier Bay day was the best of the 7 times I've been there. I've never been so close to either glacier, and Captian Nicks multiple 360's were much appreciated!

Wasn't that the most fantastic day, ever?!? It was cold, but so worth the views!