Aft Cabin 7463 on the Breeze - Pictures?

lmw315

My fiance and I are spending our honeymoon on the Breeze's January 13 sailing. We are in cabin 7463 - our first balcony, and an aft balcony at that! Has anyone stayed in this cabin and managed to take some photos? Thanks! :)

Not this exact cabin, but we stayed a couple of doors down in 7460 this past summer. We did like the location, and the balcony was excellent --big enough for a lounger. We spent a lot of time out there. Since you are so far aft, it is a much more private location than say our friends who were on the Upper Deck with their balcony overlooking one of the hot tubs. And watching the wake of the ship disappearing into the distance was mesmerizing! Located between two residential decks, it was very quiet, and the cabin steward was very attentive. The cabin itself seemed quite small to us--no sofa--just an armchair in the corner and a desk chair. But the balcony made up for it. For a first balcony, you should be very pleased. Sorry, no photos, but hope this little bit of information helps. Have a great trip! The Breeze is a lovely ship.

PS If you go to www dot cruiselinerooms dot com, find the Carnival Dream, Empress Deck, and click on the photos for cabin number 7456, this is nearly a carbon copy of the cabin we had on the Breeze--exact same layout, etc. (I am sure you know that the Dream, Magic, and Breeze are sister ships--very similar.)

Not this exact cabin, but we stayed a couple of doors down in 7460 this past summer. We did like the location, and the balcony was excellent --big enough for a lounger. We spent a lot of time out there. Since you are so far aft, it is a much more private location than say our friends who were on the Upper Deck with their balcony overlooking one of the hot tubs. And watching the wake of the ship disappearing into the distance was mesmerizing! Located between two residential decks, it was very quiet, and the cabin steward was very attentive. The cabin itself seemed quite small to us--no sofa--just an armchair in the corner and a desk chair. But the balcony made up for it. For a first balcony, you should be very pleased. Sorry, no photos, but hope this little bit of information helps. Have a great trip! The Breeze is a lovely ship.

PS If you go to www dot cruiselinerooms dot com, find the Carnival Dream, Empress Deck, and click on the photos for cabin number 7456, this is nearly a carbon copy of the cabin we had on the Breeze--exact same layout, etc. (I am sure you know that the Dream, Magic, and Breeze are sister ships--very similar.)

OH we are in 7462 soon...right next door!

Any tricks/tips on getting from your room to certain parts of the ship?

OH we are in 7462 soon...right next door!

Any tricks/tips on getting from your room to certain parts of the ship?

Yes! Bring some good walking shoes! One of the disadvantages is that you are fairly far away from some of the popular parts of the ship. But there is some good to be had from the situation. I lost 5 pounds on our cruise, and I attribute some of it to the fact that we needed to walk and walk to get to some parts of the ship! (Because we did eat well!) Have a great trip. She is a wonderful ship.

Yes! Bring some good walking shoes! One of the disadvantages is that you are fairly far away from some of the popular parts of the ship. But there is some good to be had from the situation. I lost 5 pounds on our cruise, and I attribute some of it to the fact that we needed to walk and walk to get to some parts of the ship! (Because we did eat well!) Have a great trip. She is a wonderful ship.

This is our 1st of many cruises where we are not on the Spa deck. I am tired of climbing over one another on a standard balcony. So we thought we'd try the Extended Balcony. So we are going from one side of the ship to the other!

The walking is fine as we will need it since we seem to eat every 2 hours on a cruise :D

My fiance and I are spending our honeymoon on the Breeze's January 13 sailing. We are in cabin 7463 - our first balcony, and an aft balcony at that! Has anyone stayed in this cabin and managed to take some photos? Thanks! :)

Take good care of 7463 as I will be in it as soon as you leave it! :-) It'd be great if you could post some pics during your cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
Take good care of 7463 as I will be in it as soon as you leave it! :-) It'd be great if you could post some pics during your cruise.

We'll leave it just as we found it. ;-) I'll be sure to take some photos, too!

Archived