Cabin 7116 Regatta

globalroamer

Does this cabin have a solid veranda barrier? Wanted to try an aft cabin but not if the view is restricted while sitting. Thanks so much for any info.

Yes it does but the view is still superior to any other cabins odd the same size plus the balcony being much larger.

Keep the cabin. We were in #7121 which is next door on our recent Tropical Transit cruise and loved this aft cabin. Views are phenomenal. DH and I are rather short and we had no problem with the views when sitting in the chairs.

Edited by katmat

Does this cabin have a solid veranda barrier? Wanted to try an aft cabin but not if the view is restricted while sitting. Thanks so much for any info.

I was in Regatta 7121 just a few weeks back, and IMHO those aft cabins are the best of that size and type on the ship. The view is phenomenal and the hallway is quiet.

I put together a little Imgur album that might help. Unfortunately, external links are apparently not allowed from me yet. If you know where Imgur is, and that it's name is followed by dot com, my photo album can be found at /a/ejEyD

I was in Regatta 7121 just a few weeks back, and IMHO those aft cabins are the best of that size and type on the ship. The view is phenomenal and the hallway is quiet.

I put together a little Imgur album that might help. Unfortunately, external links are apparently not allowed from me yet. If you know where Imgur is, and that it's name is followed by dot com, my photo album can be found at /a/ejEyD

Nice photos

Edited by LHT28

Thanks for the great photos; really know what the cabin is like and looking forward to sitting there with my coffee!