Port Canaveral and CAS

Red-Sol

Hi Folks,

(I tried asking this question on the main NCL boards with no luck..so I thought I would try here)

Have booked 3 cruises in the past with CAS and all of them have been out of NY on The Breakaway. The next one will be out of Port Canaveral on the Epic in November. The Manhattan Cruise Terminal has a separate check-in line (and somewhat priority boarding) for CAS guests. Is there something similar for those who have CAS bookings at Port Canaveral?

TIA

possible reason you are not getting an answer:

NCL currently has no presence in PC ....

they were seasonal in the past but right now a non-entity ....

SOOOOOOOOOOO .... you'll just have to wait until EPIC arrives I suppose .... when is that?

Yes Epic is doing a Trans-Atlantic I think on October 30th from Barcelona. First Sailing out of Port Canaveral is November 12th I believe. So I think you are right in that no one has the experience yet to know how the setups will be for boarding until then.

Thanks!

Edited by Red-Sol

I booked a cruise through CAS for Jan 21st 2017 and went on the Breakaway last Nov out of Manhattan and it wasn't till we got past carry-on bag check that they separated us to CAS CHECK-IN. Not sure why we were told that there was a VIP line for CAS boarders. I haven't been to Port Canaveral yet, but I expect that they will do the same and handle CAS people after a certain point in check-in. I will call the CAS phone line tomorrow to see if they are aware of any special lines or handling.

• 3 months later...
possible reason you are not getting an answer:

NCL currently has no presence in PC ....

they were seasonal in the past but right now a non-entity ....

SOOOOOOOOOOO .... you'll just have to wait until EPIC arrives I suppose .... when is that?

Epic should be in Port Canaveral now.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
The terminal where Epic is supposed to board from is not quite done yet. This week, she will go out of Terminal 1. Hopefully, Terminal 10 will be completed for her second sailing.

My eDocs say terminal 5 as of a few days ago when I printed them out. But any which way I have a shuttle from the Doubletree hotel where I am parking my car and they should know on the 21st of January I guess!

My eDocs say terminal 5 as of a few days ago when I printed them out. But any which way I have a shuttle from the Doubletree hotel where I am parking my car and they should know on the 21st of January I guess!

It will be 10 (Now that it has opened) Our edocs said the same thing for November 19th sailing...but it will be 10.

Edited by Red-Sol