Copyright release for Carnival pictures???

fanta$y

Does anyone know how I can get a copyright release from Carnival for reprint of pictures?:rolleyes:

Just email carnival from their website and let them know the date you sailed and the ship and request a release. You will have it back within 48 hours.

Does anyone know how I can get a copyright release from Carnival for reprint of pictures?:rolleyes:

We took ours into Target and got them copied without a problem. Tried it at Sam's Club and they wouldn't do it. (This was without a release.)

We haven't tried copying ours because on the ship it said the paper has a watermark to prevent scanning images. Is this a lie? Can you really just go to target and make copies? I have a photo printer at home; can I do it there?

We haven't tried copying ours because on the ship it said the paper has a watermark to prevent scanning images. Is this a lie? Can you really just go to target and make copies? I have a photo printer at home; can I do it there?

No watermark when I got them printed at Wal-mart. We copied them onto on our computer and they were fine.

If you scanned pictures and got weird images, it's a problem with your scanner, not something they put on the pictures.. I have scanned 5 pictures we got from recent, 2 weeks ago, cruise and was told the same bull..

Use a good photo scanner like the epson 2480 photo or better and the pictures reproduce like you took them with a camera..

I think cruises would sell more pictures if they would sell a package of say 10 photo for 50.00 bucks. I know they took and posted at least 15 photo of my group and we only got 5. we trashed the other 10 what a waste of paper and print solutions.. You would think they would get smarter not dumber..

We cruised the Pride in April and I have scanned all the pictures I bought on my HP all in one printer/copier/scanner with no problems! (I like to have a digital scan to include with my other digital pictures stored on my computer!)

Hey Lurky. I have one of those printers also. I am on my third one since Dec 5. Hope you have better luck with yours.

Carl - I think you misread my post. I scanned them without any problems. There were no marks or anything in the pictures.

If I have a group photo done of 30 or more in it, does Carnival make more than one copy for purchase or do you have to order them? If I buy just one - Can I use the copy right release to make more (one for each person in the group)?

• 7 months later...

Archived