Age restrictions on port adventures

hogcruzers

Hello!

We are planning our first Disney cruise for April 2017 and we have cruised with Royal in the past but this is our first time cruising with little ones. I've been looking at some port adventures and noticed that some say "10 and over only" for example which is self explanatory, but some will say a certain amount of money for say 10 and up then a lesser price for ages 3-9. Does this mean that children under 3 could go on the tour but they wouldn't be charged or no child under 3 can participate? Thank you for any help in clearing this up for me. My

children will be 2 1/2 and 14 months at the time of the cruise and we are just trying to see what exactly we will be able to do. We aren't trying to do any zip lining or dolphin swims 😀

Hello!

We are planning our first Disney cruise for April 2017 and we have cruised with Royal in the past but this is our first time cruising with little ones. I've been looking at some port adventures and noticed that some say "10 and over only" for example which is self explanatory, but some will say a certain amount of money for say 10 and up then a lesser price for ages 3-9. Does this mean that children under 3 could go on the tour but they wouldn't be charged or no child under 3 can participate? Thank you for any help in clearing this up for me. My

children will be 2 1/2 and 14 months at the time of the cruise and we are just trying to see what exactly we will be able to do. We aren't trying to do any zip lining or dolphin swims 😀

If the excursion says (for example):

Prices

$62 (ages 10 and up)

$49 (ages 3 to 9)

$0 (ages 0 to 2)

It means that anyone can go on the excursion, and until the child is 3, they are free, but must be included in the excursion reservation (for the head count).

If it says:

$13.98 (ages 10 and up)

$13.98 (ages 3 to 9)

It means that a child under the actual age of 3 may not be included in the excursion.

Some excursions are "children under 3 free," while others are "no children under 3...or 5....or whatever." All you can do is try to make a reservation for the children. If the computer will accept the reservation but not list a price, they are free. If it will not allow you to reserve a spot for them, I'd call DCL to double check, but it often means no kids under 3. MOST that list a 3-9 price allow under 3s at no charge.

Typical DIsney policy is to start charging at age 3 (in the parks, etc).