Two beds per cabin?

figmentslf

We've been on a couple of cruises in the past but it was always myself and my husband and or children. This time I will be cruising with my sister-in-law and we prefer to each have our own bed. Are two beds per room the norm or would we need to specify that? We are near Galveston and our sail dates/destinations are flexible so we are hoping to take advantage of some last minute deals. How do we ensure a cabin with two beds? Any other advise would be much appreciated- thanks!

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

If you are considering Liberty of the Seas out of Galveston, with the exception of some of the suites, all the beds split apart into two twins.

Edited by clarea

We've been on a couple of cruises in the past but it was always myself and my husband and or children. This time I will be cruising with my sister-in-law and we prefer to each have our own bed. Are two beds per room the norm or would we need to specify that? We are near Galveston and our sail dates/destinations are flexible so we are hoping to take advantage of some last minute deals. How do we ensure a cabin with two beds? Any other advise would be much appreciated- thanks!

Most cruise lines have a "queen bed" that splits into two twins in most rooms. Not all though.

Except for a very few cheap insides, all of Carnival's ships have two twins that can be kept apart or put together as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

figmentslf, have your request for the twin bed configuration noted on your reservation. If you don't have twin beds upon your arrival, just speak with your cabin steward to get your preference. :)