Non alcoholic Drink package

Lulubelle45

Ok. So we can each buy the More package for our drinks, a coffee card to share and just bring a few water bottles from home to take ashore. I just chuckle thst you need to buy the alcohol package to get a plain bottle of water. I'm fine with the tap water. My mom likes to have a water bottle with her all the time. But yes the package is fairly priced

Just fill up the water bottle with the ships tap water.

• 3 weeks later...
Just show your card. No need for tumblers. On the Royal you cannot get the milkshakes. Another reason this was our least favorite ship.

Why can't you have milkshakes on the Royal, I am about to book and am thinking about buying the soda & more package for my daughter and I. My daughter likes apple juice and milkshakes, plus it mentions hot chocolate.

Just seen on the Princess website that the Royal is excluded from milkshakes in the package - oh well, we will wait till onboard and see what the fruit juices are like before purchasing. I will definitely get a soda package for me but mostly DD drinks bottled water or apple juice, so might not be worth it for her.

I bought a soft drink card on Dawn Princess last week. It covered mocktails no problem. The 'gotcha' was that it only covers soft drinks that they have in their post-mix guns. So I wasn't able to get Sprite Zero on my card as they only have it in cans, and cans were not included in the card. The only sugar-free soft drink on the card was Diet Coke.

Also the card did not cover bottled water which I prefer to drink on board rather than the water that comes out of the tap/faucet in the cabin.

And they never get the Diet Coke mix right for the fountain drinks. I have given up on the soda card because it is only fountain drinks. We lug on 48 cans of Diet Pepsi when we board. When that's gone I get the 6 cans for price of 5 from room service.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi if you carry onboard your win cans of soft drinks can you take them around ship or can you only drink them in your cabin?

You can drink them anywhere...no one is going to question where you got it.

• 1 month later...

that dh and I are better off with the plain soda package. I used to do the UKP or soda and more package- (name changed) but it didn't make sense for us as maybe just a couple of times did we use the "more" part. We just came off a Celebrity cruise where their classic beverage package was included (water, soda, alcoholic drinks etc) and found that on a week's cruise I had maybe 3 or 4 fruity drinks, dh maybe 5 harder drinks-- and that was alot for us. So for our upcoming Princess cruise, finally doing the "math" we just did the straight soda package for convenience at lunch time/afternoon only. For dinner time, I can only drink decaf diet coke or sprite zero, which Princess doesn't carry. So I use crystal light powders and bring on board with me, decafe diet coke, sprite zero, and diet gingerale, as well as bottled water. So for the few times we want an alcoholic drink or mocktail, it is a lot cheaper for us just to pay for that seperately.