Non alcoholic Drink package

Lulubelle45

Casual Dining & Beverage Packages info.

Ordering info on the Cruise Gifts & Services page (select "Beverage Packages and Cellars")

Unlimited Soda Package

Receive a souvenir tumbler and select from a variety of unlimited soft drinks served by the glass at all bars and restaurant locations throughout your cruise.

Unlimited Soda & More Package

Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & more Package,† entitling you to the above Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise.

The More package includes any non-alcoholic bar drink (but not bottled waters) priced $5 or less. No "smoothies" per se but all reports are the bartenders are quite flexible in concocting virgin versions of any fruit juiced based cocktail whether or not listed on the mocktails menu.

Oh thanks. Does this require me to take the souvenir tumbler everywhere to have it filled or to I get some type of sticker on my card??

I love the soda & more...I get smoothies...Ask for the Princess Smoothie and milkshakes from scoops :-)

No need to cart the tumbler around...just show your card!

Oh thanks. Does this require me to take the souvenir tumbler everywhere to have it filled or to I get some type of sticker on my card??
You get a sticker on your card. I leave the tumbler in my cabin and use it for ice water if I want to drink something during the night.

I got my wife a coffee card and got the Unlimited Soda & More package for myself. I thought it was kind of amusing that the sticker I got said UKP (the old Ultimate Kid's Package sticker). My wife immediately snagged my big plastic cup and used it for iced tea during the cruise. She still uses the thing sometimes at home. I've never used it for anything. I loved the package and enjoyed many virgin Mojito, Bloody Mary, Pina Colada, and other drinks. I never did have a soda or a milkshake though.

Someone mentioned there used to be a kids package, is there still or do you pay the same price for a kids beverage package?

I am so glad I found this thread!

Marsha

Used to be called Ultimate Kids package or UKP.

Its for anyone and all one price.

Someone mentioned there used to be a kids package, is there still or do you pay the same price for a kids beverage package?
It's the same package, different name. It was the "Ultimate Kids Package" but many adults wanted it too so they changed the name to "Ultimate Soda Package" and now it's called the "Unlimited Soda & More" package. :) All the same package.

The coffee card is a separate package. You get 15 punches for specialty coffees. My friend had one left from his last cruise and let me use it since he got the ultimate beverage package. If you buy a coffee card you can use it on future cruises but it is only good for fresh brewed coffee the first cruise which I believe is unlimited. I like the cold vanilla lattes so I had a couple of those. I also had the soda and more and thought it was good value as I drink a lot of diet coke club soda and virgin blended drinks. The choco banana is the best. They make it with non dairy milk which really upsets my stomach so I love those and the virgin Pina coladas are to die for.

Candi

I bought a soft drink card on Dawn Princess last week. It covered mocktails no problem. The 'gotcha' was that it only covers soft drinks that they have in their post-mix guns. So I wasn't able to get Sprite Zero on my card as they only have it in cans, and cans were not included in the card. The only sugar-free soft drink on the card was Diet Coke.

Also the card did not cover bottled water which I prefer to drink on board rather than the water that comes out of the tap/faucet in the cabin.

So now I got that figured out and you mention a coffee card?? Oy! What is that and if I want coffee that's another charge? ? Confused. On another cruise line specialty coffees and these drinks were the same package.

On another cruise line the non-alcoholic beverage packages (that include more than just soda) are at least twice the price of Princess...

No bottled water? I can understand Perier or San Pellegreno but plain old H2O??

Actually to me it would make more sense for the More sticker to include San Pellegrino in the dining rooms rather than the ordinary bottles people buy to take ashore (there is also the hoarding/sharing issue with them).

But the bottom line still favors Princess:

Princess Soda and More: $7/day + 15% gratuity

RCI Royal Replenish: $20/day + 18% gratuity

By my calculations after factoring in the value of Princess' coffee card ($29 for 15 specialty coffees) assuming an average of 2.5 coffees pp/pd you are still paying RCI almost $9/day to add bottled water to the package. Me, I'll stick with the tap.

Ok. So we can each buy the More package for our drinks, a coffee card to share and just bring a few water bottles from home to take ashore. I just chuckle thst you need to buy the alcohol package to get a plain bottle of water. I'm fine with the tap water. My mom likes to have a water bottle with her all the time. But yes the package is fairly priced

Ok. So we can each buy the More package for our drinks, a coffee card to share and just bring a few water bottles from home to take ashore. I just chuckle thst you need to buy the alcohol package to get a plain bottle of water. I'm fine with the tap water. My mom likes to have a water bottle with her all the time. But yes the package is fairly priced

I purchased the AI package for my wife as I don't drink and I had the Soda and More package. I was able to get the sparkling water in Vines while my wife got the wine.