How long a callback for an upsell?

lauren0309

I got an email yesterday for an upsell asking to call the number and leave a message. I called yesterday (it was a holiday) and then again this a.m. and still no callback. I don't want to lose on this offer but don't want to wait around all day for a callback. How long does it usually take to get a callback.

You're only supposed to call once and leave a message. I've waited anywhere from 1 day to 3 days for a call back, and I was told that's normal. It all depends on how many calls that rep has to make and how many upsells are being offered at that time. It's VERY hard to wait; I know! Hopefully Princess will upgrade their system someday to allow online upsell acceptance! Until then, be glued to your phone. My calls have mainly come around 8:15 AM Pacific Time. Good luck!

I got an email yesterday for an upsell asking to call the number and leave a message. I called yesterday (it was a holiday) and then again this a.m. and still no callback. I don't want to lose on this offer but don't want to wait around all day for a callback. How long does it usually take to get a callback.

My travel agent got the email one afternoon and she called back seconds later & had to leave a voice mail. She got the call back the next morning around 11am.

The only upsell offer we got with Princess(we had booked through travel agent), was too late by the time my agent called them and waited for call back. All were gone. I was disappointed but still loved my cruise. After all I did chose my cabin to begin with and was happy with my choice.

On Holland America, they send an email for upsell with the price on it.

When you call back the number, someone always answers during business hours and it gets resolved right away.I have gotten some really good offers .

On a recent Carnival cruise(first time in 20 years I decided to try them again), got a phone call for upsell to suite . Declined it because wasn't a great deal but still a good one.No benefits associated with their suites except boarding first.

I called back for an upsell and had to leave a message. The instructions were to only call once. Three hours later I called back because I got really antsy. Woman who answered was not the original name, but she took care of me. The next day the original woman called to say unfortunately all of the upsell inventory was gone. I told her I had called back the previous day despite instructions. She just said glad I got something. If I ever have another opportunity, I'll do the same thing.

I had an upsell offer sent to me two weeks ago for our upcoming June cruise. You need to call immediately even if it's past business hours. Leave a message. They return calls in the order they are received and if you wait thinking you will catch someone during business hours, you just may be too late. I was lucky and got what I wanted. :)

So happy!!! Just got my call back. Got a balcony cabin midship for

$99 per person.

Congrats! We have sailed 4 times and had 3 upsell offers. Called immediately and usually got a call from 1 to 3 days later. Every time we were the first or second person who called. Love those Up Sells!