What is on YOUR bucket list of cruises for you to take?

I hope this is a fun thread.

DH and I have on our bucket list:

Mediterranean Cruise

Transatlantic

Alaska

Panama Canal (start in CA and cruise home to FL)

A cruise that departs from Sao Paulo, Brazil

A B2B

Cruising around Australia and then perhaps Australia to Hawaii

a 9, 10 and 11 day cruise (not all at once -- could be combined with some of the above)

MAYBE even a New England Cruise

and if other cruisers give us some ideas that we like, we might even add some others

There are many places in the world I would like to visit, but I would like to see most of them on a land vacation where I would have more than 6-10 hours at each stop. However, the exception is the Panama Canal. I think that would be simply amazing to experience on a cruise ship with a balcony room. Definite bucket list item.

Side note: For those of you that have not been to Alaska yet, add that to your list. I have sailed Alaska several times on Celebrity and it is the best cruise experience I have ever had. Buy the balcony room on the trip for sure.

Edited by WhenIsLobsterNight

I hope this is a fun thread.

DH and I have on our bucket list:

Mediterranean Cruise

Transatlantic

Alaska

Panama Canal (start in CA and cruise home to FL)

A cruise that departs from Sao Paulo, Brazil

A B2B

Cruising around Australia and then perhaps Australia to Hawaii

a 9, 10 and 11 day cruise (not all at once -- could be combined with some of the above)

MAYBE even a New England Cruise

and if other cruisers give us some ideas that we like, we might even add some others

Well, let's see I have done most of my bucket list of cruise :rolleyes:. The DW and I just did the Panama Canal this spring and it is just amazing and everyone needs to see it. We have done Alaska and a couple of Trans-Atlantic cruises. Also, have been white water rafting thru the Grand Canyon(I guess you can call a river cruise :cool:). So next on the list would a trans-Pacific from Down Under to the west coast and then around the tip of South America. Then just see what pops of a good trip some where out there:cool::rolleyes:.

Vic

'Round the world.

I did a world circumnavigation in 2013 and UK to Australia return via South America this year. My bucket still has a round Britain cruise in it though. Shame Royal don't do them!

There are a lot of places to go on my bucket list

Rome/Istanbul/Amsterdam/Barcelona/Australia/New Zealand//brazil/Argentina but we will be taking a lot more land vacations. We have canceled our Mediterranean cruise and will be touring Rome thru Istanbul. It is about the same price with more time and at every "port". I've cancelled out Celebrity Mediterranean cruise and out last Royal cruise for a while will be this TG because we got such a good deal. From now on, cruising will not be out only option.

These are all good ideas. My bucket list would include:

Panama Canal

B2B

Hawaii

The Med

Alaska

Priority: hit the lottery first so I can afford all these cruises!

I got a late start with cruising (age 68, will be 70 in a couple of weeks) but am now addicted.

I've only been on six cruises but have been fortunate enough to have some nice countries all over the world. I would love to do Australia/New Zealand and one to China to see the great wall. I look at many of the CC members signatures and am amazed to see so many have taken 15-20-25 cruises and they've all been caribbean cruises or Mexico. I can't believe so many haven't ventured out to at least Alaska. Some people have been to the same ports so many times they don't even get off the boat. I don't understand why they bother to go. So much world to see out there and I can get my fill of beach sand pretty easily ..... not counting the sand in Cairo and the pyramids we did. ;)

I've only been on six cruises but have been fortunate enough to have some nice countries all over the world. I would love to do Australia/New Zealand and one to China to see the great wall. I look at many of the CC members signatures and am amazed to see so many have taken 15-20-25 cruises and they've all been caribbean cruises or Mexico. I can't believe so many haven't ventured out to at least Alaska. Some people have been to the same ports so many times they don't even get off the boat. I don't understand why they bother to go. So much world to see out there and I can get my fill of beach sand pretty easily ..... not counting the sand in Cairo and the pyramids we did. ;)

Maybe they just enjoy being on a boat. I live on a beach, and my last toes in the sand was in Labadee last month.