wind surf's day at sea

wbierbra

What does the Wind Surf do on their day at sea (Yachtmans in Caribbean) ? Are they anchored?, or are they sailing around in circles around the islands?

You'll literally be "at sea" cruising between Antigua and Tortola - the distance is 180 nautical miles as the crow flies.

At day at sea is so wonderful reading, looking out over the ocean, taking a dip in the pool, just the the luxary of having to do nothing. We love them. It is so civil that people whisper, just the noise of the sea. When we crossed the Pacific on the Spirit one lady stood near the bridge And stared over the vast ocean for hours. She told me she loved the peace of it all. I think of those days as a gift and we always try to make sure we have one on the cruises with Windstar we take. Enjoy and happy sailing.

At day at sea is so wonderful reading, looking out over the ocean, taking a dip in the pool, just the the luxary of having to do nothing. We love them. It is so civil that people whisper, just the noise of the sea. When we crossed the Pacific on the Spirit one lady stood near the bridge And stared over the vast ocean for hours. She told me she loved the peace of it all. I think of those days as a gift and we always try to make sure we have one on the cruises with Windstar we take. Enjoy and happy sailing.

Same reaction on a European cruise. Our one day at sea was from Taormina Sicily to Katakolon Greece and it was so totally peaceful and pleasant I started thinking about a crossing (14 days at sea). Unfortunately because of the current and uncooperative breeze we had to go with motor propulsion for a few hours.