Help figuring out which Berth # at Warnemünde my cruise is leaving from.

Hello,

I'm on the Regal Princess, departing Warnemünde on May 5 and returning to the same port on May 16.

When I called Princess, they said the ship will be at P8. However, when I check this website (http://www.rostock-port.de/en/cruise-shipping/port-calls/2015-port-calls.html), it says LP31. I noticed the arrival/departure cities are incorrect on that site though, and they have the Celebrity Silhouette in P8 on May 5.

Could someone help me figure out which is the correct Berth #? I'm trying to arrange for a shuttle to pick me up, and I want to make sure I give the driver the right directions.

P8 is the only one that can fit the Regal.

WarnemündePassagierkai

BerthBollardMax Draught (feet)Berth Length (M)General RemarksP 101 - 0521'06"37P 205 - 1121'06"60P 311 - 1721'06"60P 417 - 2321'06"60P 523 - 2921'06"60P 629 - 3621'06"67P 737 - 5127'06"276Ship lengths over 255 m are subject to authorisationP 801 - 1429'53"410max. ship length 330 m; Ship lengths over 300 m are subject to authorisation

• 2 weeks later...

I just got conformation from Princess that the cruise is departing from LP31. I've already purchased a train pass from Hamburg Hbf, stopping in Rostok HBF, then transferring to Warnemunde.

Do I still want to take the transfer to Warnemunde?

If so, Could someone let me know how I'd get to LP31 from the train station?

Edited by Black Pebble

I just got conformation from Princess that the cruise is departing from LP31. I've already purchased a train pass from Hamburg Hbf, stopping in Rostok HBF, then transferring to Warnemunde.

Do I still want to take the transfer to Warnemunde?

If so, Could someone let me know how I'd get to LP31 from the train station?

HI, LP31 is not in Warnemünde, it is in the commercial port on the opposite side of the river. Some cruise lines have a shuttle running to LP31/LP41 but otherwise the best way is by taxi from Rostock Hbf. Your train ticket is still OK and the price would have been the same to either Rostock or Warnemünde.

Happy cruising :)

Anni

http://www.travelanni.webs.com