question about where mobility carts can be kept on the Dream

lawgator

I will be traveling for the first (and hopefully only) time with a mobility cart on the Dream. We were fortunate to be able to change to a HA room so I can store the cart in there and shower with less difficulty. I will be able to use crutches for shorter distances and there is a holder where I can carry them on the back of the cart. This will be my 9th Disney cruise and I have always enjoyed lounging on the heated loungers with a spa day pass. My stateroom will be aft and the spa is forward. Is there a place I can park the cart and use crutches the rest of the way? Are there other places around the pool that I could park the cart without getting in other folk's way if I use it to get to the adult pool? (Not sure yet I could get in, but at least I could read there). I'm pretty sure there won't be a problem for dining, but was wondering about other public places. Thanks in advance for any advice.

I'm not clear on what you mean by a "mobility cart." Are you talking about a scooter, a manual wheelchair, or an electric wheelchair, or something else?

As noted, you will need to store it in your cabin and not leave it in a public hallway. When you enter a place like a restaurant, the spa, theatre, or other public places, there will be a CM who will either store it for you or show you where it can be stored. At the spa, you can wheel into the spa and ask them where it can be left and be out of the way. They will usually bring it to you when you are ready for it.