Drink Package Question - Divina

GRANNYOFSIX

I just read on the MSC website that after the summer of 2017, if we book Fantastica we will receive a free 12 voucher packager for each passenger. Nice....

However, I thought I read somewhere that MSC has already implemented this.....

Can anyone confirm?

Thank you:)

I just read on the MSC website that after the summer of 2017, if we book Fantastica we will receive a free 12 voucher packager for each passenger. Nice....

Can anyone confirm?

Thank you:)

The last time I spoke with MSC Rep regarding the 18 Voucher package, I inquired about the 12 free and was told no. Not til the summer of 2017.

The last time I spoke with MSC Rep regarding the 18 Voucher package, I inquired about the 12 free and was told no. Not til the summer of 2017.

I have the 12 free listed on my cruise next year in October and it's per person. How much is the 18 drink voucher in Europe since 24 drinks wouldn't be enough for my wife and I on a 7 day cruise?

This is not the summer of 2017 so course you did not get it.

I believe BigWino was responding to the OP's original question:

Can anyone confirm?

Edited by Beamafar

I have the 12 free listed on my cruise next year in October and it's per person. How much is the 18 drink voucher in Europe since 24 drinks wouldn't be enough for my wife and I on a 7 day cruise?

I have not idea what the 18 voucher would be in Europe, the cost here in the US is $84. I would check with your TA or MSC directly.

I am planning on purchasing at least 3 voucher booklets possible a 4th before our sailing to cover the 2 of us for the week.

Can anyone confirm when "Summer of 2017" officially begins? We're sailing in April, but were told that is technically the summer sailing season? :confused:

"Summer" sailings are any sailings beginning April 1 or later. And yes, the included Fantastica drink package begins in April. Remember it is not the all-inclusive but a 12-drink package.

Fantastica Drink Package*

*The drink package consists of 12 beverage vouchers in bars, restaurants and buffet and includes wines by the glass, beers, non-premium spirits and cocktails, soft drinks, mineral water and hot drinks. Child version without alcohol.

Bret

I wonder if this promotion is only for cruisers from the USA booking through American TAs. My Wife and I are on the Divina next July ex. Miami with the Fantastica experience. I have just received an e-mail from my TA who stated that on checking with MSC UK they have no knowledge of this promotion.

Edited by goody1
Amend spelling.