Divina MDR Breakfast Menu

funship freddy

No ................ and, yes! :)

The MDR breakfast is very comprehensive, from a full, fried (sausage, bacon, egg, tomato, mushrooms etc) to fruit, cold meats, eggs anyway you please, waffles, pancakes, french toast, cereals, smoked salmon, pastries, toast and, of course, a lovely variety of freshly made bread rolls. I believe there's also an omelette station on Divina.

Edited by Beamafar

Just got off the divina last week, on the MDR yes there is eggs Benedict and yes the smoked salmon and it is served with toasted bagel, chives, onions and tomatoes. It was delicious, my son eat it everyday!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Just looking for a bit of help from the UK if possible. I rang and made enquires about a cruise on the Divina earlier today. (Sailing this December from Miami)

I was confused about experiences and if the MDR was open to all guests. We were looking at either Fantastica or Aurea package. The representative said there was no MDR at breakfast (Just the buffet) MDR only open in the evening?

Is it only open for breakfast seating Yacht Club guests?

I'm more confused than ever regarding the different packages!

Any advice appreciated, thanks

Thank you for taking the time to reply, its a bit strange that a representative from MSC didn't know that don't you think?

I had read sometimes guests on the cheaper packages can get allocated to the buffet instead of MDR in the evening but now I have done some more thorough research I see that this is only if you choose the Bella package. (Hence my original call)

Thanks again

Thank you for taking the time to reply, its a bit strange that a representative from MSC didn't know that don't you think?

Not that strange lol. The rep from MSC told us we had a plexiglass balcony when booking a trip. After further research, a week later, I noticed that the cabins towards the front of the ship had steel balconies. Called MSC and another rep assured me that I didn't have a steel balcony. Thats when I decided to talk to Skier about it and he confirmed my suspicion. Called MSC later that day to change my cabin.