Help with booking cruise and land vacation

momof4boys

Hi! We have cruised many times but now have some grand babies to introduce to the cruising world!!

I have tried to get on the DCL website since 7 am this morning and it is down. I tried calling (YIKES!!!!!) and leaving a message...it cut me off in the middle of my street address, and called back and spoke to a human in tech support who told me they are updating their site and it would be back working by noon. Three hours later and there seems to be no hope?

Should I just go to a travel agent or keep waiting. I don't have a lot of spare time and was hoping to get this done.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Since your title says land and sea....you are not going to get the best deal going thru DCL. DCL will happily book a land stay at WDW for you, but will charge you "rack rate" to do it. If you book your land and sea portions separately, you can get everything that DCL can do for you. In addition, you can get whatever "deal" you may qualify for both on the land and cruise portions.

My TA is open till 5pm on Sunday, but I can't mention them here. Sorry. I would use a great TA who specializes in DCL. A good TA is a serious blessing, especially if not everything goes as planned. A bad or incompetent TA is a disaster. But you won't gain anything by booking directly thru Disney. You can when going thru a good TA.