Caribbean Princess Deck Info

Brancine

Which deck is best for a balcony or mini-suite? We would prefer one that is at least half-covered. In reading, it seems that some balconies are completely exposed. Thanks.

Caribe deck balconies are half-covered. All the mini-suites on Dolphin deck are complete exposed. There are some mini-suites on Emerald deck aft that are fully covered.

That's a touch misleading. If you are standing at the rail, then yes the people down on Caribe and Dolphin can look up and see you standing there. But if you are sitting at the table eating or reading on a R, A or B deck balcony, then you are pretty secluded.

I just got off the CB and my Baja Deck Balcony Cabin mid-ship was completely covered and no one above us could see down into our balcony. If it helps, we were B509. Excellent location about 5 rooms off the Main (Panoramic) Elevators.

An easy way to sum it up is......

Mini-suites - All minis on dolphin deck are uncovered. Only cat AD on Emerald are completely covered.

Balcony cabins - Caribe deck cat BA/BB are half & half and have the largest balconies, along with BB aft balconies which are covered. All other balcony cabins are covered.

This should help.

Emerald deck 8 balconly are covered (next to life boat).

Dolphin deck 9 balconly are uncovered (above the life boat).

Caribe deck 10 balconly are a larger and part covered and part uncovered.

2502074350102519826S600x600Q85.jpg

This is looking down from a balcony on Baja Deck into a Penthouse balcony on Caribe Deck

and then mini-suite balconies on Dolphin Deck. It gives you a good idea of the relative size and exposure.

2172064670102519826S600x600Q85.jpg

We had a Riviera deck balcony, which was totally covered, and I thought very private! I especially like the ones in the 700's near the Terrace pool.

We also had the AD minisuites on the Emerald deck, and they were wonderful!!!

We wanted to be protected from the sun.

Thanks to all for the wonderful info :). If we opt for the AD mini, which cabin is best to choose? Also, same question for a Caribe balcony, I remember reading that some balconies were larger than others. Thanks again!

The very last mini on Emerald has a larger balcony than the rest, as does the last one on Dolphin. For that matter the last BA on Caribe also has a bit more real estate on the balcony, although I'm not sure if it's very noticeable, just being a little wedge of space. I think these last mini's are taken pretty quickly, especially the ones on Emerald. This is a pic I took in Grand Turk of the Caribbean Princess from the Pride.

549.jpg

Which deck is best for a balcony or mini-suite? We would prefer one that is at least half-covered. In reading, it seems that some balconies are completely exposed. Thanks.

Yes, Caribe balconies are probably the best as they're half covered. Do remember that NONE of the balconies are truly private :eek:! The cruise staff can see what's going on all over the ship including the balconies.

E731 is best because of the extended balcony. E730 has the same balcony, but it is above Club Fusion, and some people say that they can hear the music and feel the vibrations (other people report no issues with noise from the club). When E731 was not available for our sailing, we chose E721, 723 and 725. They were wonderful, and definitely no noise.

• 3 months later...
E731 is best because of the extended balcony. E730 has the same balcony, but it is above Club Fusion, and some people say that they can hear the music and feel the vibrations (other people report no issues with noise from the club). When E731 was not available for our sailing, we chose E721, 723 and 725. They were wonderful, and definitely no noise.

I had E731 on the CB and did enjoy it very much. On the Emerald I have E721 reserved. I'm glad you enjoyed it.:)

Archived