Luggage Valet is back on the Eclipse!!!!

chamima

Luggage valet is back!

Currently on the eclipse and just received the form. Available when we arrive in Miami for Miami and Fort Lauderdale airports for American, Delta (domestic only), jet blue. United, US, and Southwest for our return on the 22nd!!!!!

YAY !!!!! :D :D :D

so happy

Edited by chamima

We have never used the Luggage Valet and have a couple of questions...

Out first flight leaves Miami late in the afternoon-3:30 pm connecting in Dallas to Calgary with American Airlines.

Is this service available for late departing flights with a final international destination?

Or, is it better for us to arrange a post excursion that includes an airport drop off?

Thanks in advance to those who reply!

Sandy

We sail on Eclipse on Feb. 19th and return on March 5th. Our flight is from Fort Lauderdale at 1:55 PM. In the past the time for a departure from FLL if your port is Miami was 2:00 PM. I wonder if our 5 minute time difference can be accommodated.

We sail on Eclipse on Feb. 19th and return on March 5th. Our flight is from Fort Lauderdale at 1:55 PM. In the past the time for a departure from FLL if your port is Miami was 2:00 PM. I wonder if our 5 minute time difference can be accommodated.

Hi Sandie

We're on your cruise.

Early in the cruise (around day 4 or 5) I would go down to Guest Services and ask. If they say no ask really nicely to speak to a supervisor.

I would certainly hope they could make an accommodation for 5 minutes.

I know that once we were 15 minutes early (11:15 flight) and I couldn't get them to budge but 5 minutes .............

To everyone who is happy that it's back -

Make sure you use it and tell your friends!!!

One of the "reasons" they used for discontinuing it was that no one used it.

Celebrity should advertise this service as much as beverage package.;)then everybody will know.

We have never used the Luggage Valet and have a couple of questions...

Out first flight leaves Miami late in the afternoon-3:30 pm connecting in Dallas to Calgary with American Airlines.

Is this service available for late departing flights with a final international destination?

Or, is it better for us to arrange a post excursion that includes an airport drop off?

Thanks in advance to those who reply!

Sandy

In the past when we asked we were told the service was only for domestic U. S. flights.

We tried with both direct flights, connecting flights in MSP, and no was the answer.

Hi Sandie

We're on your cruise.

Early in the cruise (around day 4 or 5) I would go down to Guest Services and ask. If they say no ask really nicely to speak to a supervisor.

I would certainly hope they could make an accommodation for 5 minutes.

I know that once we were 15 minutes early (11:15 flight) and I couldn't get them to budge but 5 minutes .............

Hi!

Thanks for your reply. We hope that 5 minutes will not be a problem. See you onboard!

Will luggage valet also be on the Equinox. Very necessary for 2/9 cruise.

No, sorry, just got word yesterday that it is only on Eclipse for the next several cruises for a test trial to see what works.:( Maybe it'll return to others. Rep who called me yesterday said they would call back with updates, but indicated we'd probably find out here b4 the rep finds out.

What is the cut off time for flight leaving out of FLL to use the luggage valet? We used it on Princess and loved the service.

alliecruiser - it depends where your ship ports.

If you're asking about the Eclipse, she ports in Miami, so for a flight out of FLL the time last year was for flights after 2:00.

For flights out of the port city (in this case Miami) the time last year was 11:30.

I will post the new information sheet as soon as I have it so we all know for sure.