Picture on Sea Pass

mvaughan

However unlike a passport photo you can smile!:)

No, thank goodness! I have occasionally caught a glimpse of my picture on the screen when exiting or boarding the ship and it is usually horrendous!

Having my photo on my Passport is bad enough and I scare myself whenever I catch a glimpse of it. Same for the Seapass computer photo. I try not to look. However, I did not know that we can smile when having that picture taken. I'll try that in a little over a week. :D

Passport - My daughter recently had her Passport renewed and she is smiling...and looks good! I don't know how she got away with it. :rolleyes:

What about at the bars? Does your picture show up?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't believe so. However, those bartenders are pretty keen about putting a name to your face on day one. I don't know how they do it.

Not accusing anyone of anything here, so please don't take it as such ... but if there is any inkling that a beverage package is being shared, they will revoke it without refund and charge for the drinks charged to the card.

And yet they don't seem to have an issue with me using my husband's card to get him a drink. I know I've taken both our cards to the bar to get us drinks while he was holding our loungers or whatnot. Maybe they didn't have an issue because we both had the drink package and I had both cards?

And yet they don't seem to have an issue with me using my husband's card to get him a drink. I know I've taken both our cards to the bar to get us drinks while he was holding our loungers or whatnot. Maybe they didn't have an issue because we both had the drink package and I had both cards?

As long as you have both cards, and especially if the names are the same, they will allow it. They know it when someone is trying to scam the system. I have seen people get caught. Very embarrassing.

DH goes to the bar with both of our Sea Passes to get drinks. 2 passes with same last name, same stateroom number, 2 beverage packages, 2 drinks. Never a problem.

We also have had no problems/issues with service from any bars or waitstaff with just one of us presenting two cards with two drink packages.

This is SOP for them as long as one of the cards belongs to the person presenting them. After all it is so common for one person to go get drinks for the couple, or a group.

Royal Caribbean makes you download picture on the sea pass when you do your on line check in.

They don't "make" you. It is an option. I think it is great and easy....plus you can keep taking a pic of yourself until you find one that you like, instead of getting a horrible one. :D:D:D

They don't "make" you. It is an option. I think it is great and easy....plus you can keep taking a pic of yourself until you find one that you like, instead of getting a horrible one. :D:D:D

We downloaded pics that we liked, they were accepted. Then when we got to the pier they said they had to retake our photos. So, we ended up with "horrible" ones!

What about at the bars? Does your picture show up?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes it does. When they swipe the card they can check you are the cardholder. We watched them at the martini bar pull at least 2 every evening for trying to use a parents or someone else's card.

Sent from my iPad using Forums