Dining packages

cruisin deb

I'm going on the Delizioso in February and was looking at the packages for the pay restaurants: eg Samsara, pizza ,and hamburger combination for $38. My question is can you buy these packages on the ship for the same price and are you guaranteed to be able to get a reservation for them once you've purchased package. Do these restaurants fill up before you get on ship?? Also is there any pizza on ship without an extra charge??:)

I'm going on the Delizioso in February and was looking at the packages for the pay restaurants: eg Samsara, pizza ,and hamburger combination for $38. My question is can you buy these packages on the ship for the same price and are you guaranteed to be able to get a reservation for them once you've purchased package. Do these restaurants fill up before you get on ship?? Also is there any pizza on ship without an extra charge??:)

If you have a drink package I think you can get half off the going rate for pay restaurants and you should be able to be seated at anytime they are open.

Free pizza is available during lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you Salve

Happy about the lunch option; however, are any or all of these pay restaurants something we should definitely not miss?

The 'Specialty' Restaurants are excellent value for that something special meal & certainly worth the money.

You can purchase packages on board but also view Menus outside of the restaurants.

Pizza is available in buffet area at lunch & dinner but it is bog standard pizza just two toppings mostly the same each day.

You can also pay for just one meal if that seems the best bet, after reading menus, which seldom changes during the week.

It is now fairly customary for the buffet to serve same meals as MDR in the evening, this is fairly new & may not but so on the Deliziosa since we were on it last year.