Samsara Restaurant

ighten

Samsara Asian Fusion .. Does anyone have any links for menus..

& a few questions

Is it one sitting only? (Im wondering this because when I pre book it only gives me one time and says "sufficient")

Does it generally fill up (Diadema western med) - or will there be offers on board.. Or if I like it will I get in later in the cruise if I dont pre book? (in 35 days)

Other ? re costa

I booked the premium balcony - what can I order in room for breakfast inclusive - Is there a coffe machine in the room. (As a side issue I have a drinks package can I ask for a good coffee in the morning to be room service or would I have to do my morning exercise to get that)

Edited by ighten

The Fusion Menu was quite nice but not outstanding, more interesting we thought, this was offered as part of the suite perks, and combined with the old Samsara Restaurant but never got busy during the two times we went. We were given a 7pm slot but people were coming in at all times after that. Worth a try.

No coffee machines in Premium Balcony even if there was not worth paying the extra for, you can order some other coffees with breakfast (cappuccinos') but this appears to be at the waiters discretion, as it was refused on the Magica. If you don't ask you will not get on Costa.

So you can ask for cappucino etc with your room service breakfast?

WE have had Cappuccinos' serve from the breakfast menu on a number of Costa ships & my wife always asks for it, however last September on the Magicia waiter said could not be served, this may have been down to the machine not working in the pantry, but she never said why.

Seem to think it is still on breakfast menu though we always added it to bottom of order form.

Hi

We did not eat in the Samsara when we were on the Fascinosa. The previous times(two) the menus were unchanged and the best thing was the ginger pudding with ginger ice cream. There I go again with desserts!

We never have room service breakfast so I cannot help with that one. It's quite difficult to get a decent coffee or capuccino in the MDR but if you have breakfast in the buffet or pool deck it's easy to get a proper pot of tea(sort of) or decent coffee. They don't have an Americano on the menu but just ask and they will make one. I guess a shot of espresso with extra water in a bigger cup. Infinitely better than the swill they serve in the MDR. If you are in a suite and eat your meals in the club you can get any of the drinks on the AI.

19 days to go!

Alicat