Thinking of Booking 14 night Zaandam Cruise to Alaska Sept 2018

BaltimoreCruise

I have a couple of questions for those of you that have sailed on the Zaandam/Alaska cruise. How is the internet access? Is unlimited laundry available? I recently returned from a 7night on the Koningsdam and I hope to use the ZPM/ZPN code, although in all of my HAL cruises I have never received the code in an email after returning home. I figure it can't hurt to ask. Any tips on booking the Zaandam to Alaska are appreciated.

Thank you.

BaltimoreCruise

Hello Baltimore!

We did the 14 night Alaska a few years ago on Statendam. Internet was fine, although our cell phones worked in every port (you are in the USA, after all!).

Had no internet issues on Zaandam to Antarctica, so I would imagine they will be fine in Alaska. Loved Zaandam and hope to sail on her again in 2018.

This is a tremendous itinerary. Enjoy!

I recently returned from a 7night on the Koningsdam and I hope to use the ZPM/ZPN code, although in all of my HAL cruises I have never received the code in an email after returning home. I figure it can't hurt to ask.

It doesn't matter whether or not you actually get the ZPM/ZPN e-mail. So long as you are booking within the allotted time frame, it can be received. No worry.

Just a warning on your September sailing. While September is cheaper..... it's discounted for storm chasers.

On this climate link, you can see September is almost 3 times wetter than May in Skagway.

http://www.usclimatedata.com/climate/juneau/alaska/united-states/usak0116

If dry weather is important... look into May sailings which offer a similar price, but more dryer experience.

• 4 weeks later...
That is what we thought. Would have been cool if it was real, though. Thanks!

I have seen videos of it playing on YouTube, I also read somewhere that it played a couple of times a day. It does look great though

Sent from my iPad using Forums