Varied Koningsdam questions

wdblake

Is the Pinnacle grill lunch available any day or only on sea days?

This guys has posted menus are they the same as the Koningsdam?

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/specifc-cruise-lido-and-mdr-menus/hal-caribbean-menus-2015/

Can you get eggs benedict in the Lido cafe for breakfast?

Can you get the MDR menu as room service?

Is the Pinnacle grill lunch available any day or only on sea days? It can vary by itinerary due to length of cruise and special events that may be held there.

This guys has posted menus are they the same as the Koningsdam?

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/specifc-cruise-lido-and-mdr-menus/hal-caribbean-menus-2015/ Menus can vary again b y length of cruise.

Can you get eggs benedict in the Lido cafe for breakfast? yes

Can you get the MDR menu as room service?

yes -- usually you have to order within the first hour of the dining room opening -- but you can select what time you want it delivered to your cabin. All items ordered will be delivered at the same time.

Can you get eggs benedict in the Lido cafe for breakfast?

YES! They don't have the wide variety that that had a few years ago, but they are made to order and I think there was a featured version every day. I had it often - if I did not get breakfast from the Grand Dutch Cafe.

Basically all Koningsdam menus can be found at http://halfacts.com/general-info/.

PG lunch is only on sea days, and might not be open then due to random special events.

MDR is available via room service.

Koningsdam's egg benedicts were quite delicious.

Have a great cruise on a terrific ship.

Was there a Chefs Table or Cellar Masters Dinner offered? Will be on board next week and always try to book these as soon as we board

Thank you for your wonderful review.

Was there a Chefs Table or Cellar Masters Dinner offered? Will be on board next week and always try to book these as soon as we board

Thank you for your wonderful review.

Cellar Masters Dinner, I believe. My daily programs are there on halfacts if you want to browse to see for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
YES! They don't have the wide variety that that had a few years ago, but they are made to order and I think there was a featured version every day. I had it often - if I did not get breakfast from the Grand Dutch Cafe.

What was the Grand Dutch Cafe breakfast like?

Also, for anyone who has had one of the deck 7 or 8 corner afts, is the balcony worth being so far away from everything else? I know they aren't as large as the balconies of the Vista corner afts, so I'm wondering if I'd be better off trading the corner for something closer to the Neptune Lounge. (I know the side NS are SAs and a bit more expensive) I also get the impression that (except for deck 4) the balconies are covered to the edge. I love the deck 7 corners on the Vistas because they're partly uncovered and they feel more open.

It's a Caribbean cruise, so no "scenic viewing" to factor into the decision.

I also get the impression that (except for deck 4) the balconies are covered to the edge. I love the deck 7 corners on the Vistas because they're partly uncovered and they feel more open.
The stern is sloped about like the Signature ships so there is some uncovered area on decks 4 through 7.

263ufwi.jpg