Looking for a Passenger - QM2 Transatlantic October 22 - 29

Leralie

I am looking for a fellow passenger from the TA on October 22-29 from Southampton to NYC.

Did anyone come across a Hillary Scherrer (Shearer?) from Virginia? Will have been travelling with her spouse, whose name I don't have. Andrew, perhaps?

I believe these two people may have taken my bag by mistake, and they certainly left two bags of their own in Brooklyn.

I'm desperate to find my own bag and would love to help these two people locate theirs as well.

I am looking for a fellow passenger from the TA on October 22-29 from Southampton to NYC.

Did anyone come across a Hillary Scherrer (Shearer?) from Virginia? Will have been travelling with her spouse, whose name I don't have. Andrew, perhaps?

I believe these two people may have taken my bag by mistake, and they certainly left two bags of their own in Brooklyn.

I'm desperate to find my own bag and would love to help these two people locate theirs as well.

good thinking Leralie, I followed the other thread and starting a new one specifically to find the passengers was a good idea,

I hope you find it.

Edited by roscoe39

Did you ask Cunard to intervene? Surely they would contact them to see if they have the bag.

Yes. Sadly, as Salacia pointed out, this is a continuation of another thread. Cunard and I have been in communication but they have declined to pursue this passenger for reasons I cannot understand.

Have you looked on facebook?

There's a 'Hilary Scherrer' from Virginia that I guess you could send a message to. Worth a shot. ;)

That is such a great idea, but I already spoke with her. She was very kind and completely unperturbed by being contacted by me, though!