FTTF are now available!

kpowaza

I just purchased a FTTF for my November 5th cruise out of NY! Can't wait:)

We did the same. I know all of the staterooms will probably be ready since the TA gets in to NYC on the 3rd, but I didn't want to chance it. Plus our bags should still be expedited, as well.

will this show up as an excursion option when available?

From what I've seen, I'm not sure they offer FTTF on Europe just the stateside Vista cruises. Anybody know?

Edited by AngMo44

Booked for the November 5 cruise! Not sure if I see a huge benefit other than earliest possible embarkation, but I figure this is the first cruise POST transatlantic and it may be very busy so this might be helpful.

Will try and convince the other cabins to book as well while it is still available.

From what I've seen, I'm not sure they offer FTTF on Europe just the stateside Vista cruises. Anybody know?

Ahhh.... would be good to know. Not sure how early I would WANT to leave Athens. But just the shorter check-in line would be worth it. :)

I booked the FTTF myself..it's great getting onboard early!

Question..I see two of you have 11-7-16 as the Vista sail date. It's November 5, 2016...

I got the FTTF last week too. So pleased to be able to get it!

• 1 month later...

FTTF is only available in select cities and as of right now the European ports aren't listed; in fact there are no international ports listed so it doesn't bode well for those of us with the Mediterranean sailings. It might not ever be available, or they might add it later on. I hope so, it's definitely a great value.

To be honest I don't think we will need it in BCN, things appear to be so much more organised than Miami, having departed from both. Miami was horrendous never seen anything like it. I think the everyone arrived at the same time horrendous, so glad I had my FTTF there.

Save your $$$.

That may be your opinion,but I thought FTTF was definitely good value for money for me and my family when we used it in New York last time. My mum has arthritis and I have a bone disorder in my hips, which means queuing for a long time is painful for both of us, and it also meant having our cabins ready on arrival was blissful, as we could drop off our stuff and have a rest.

That said, I've sailed from Barcelona with another cruiseline before and as another poster said above, it really is more organised than other disembarkation points. If I was sailing from Civitavecchia again, for example, I'd pay through the nose for anything that got me through that mess any quicker.

Also, to answer the question of how you know FTTF is available, unfortunately you just need to keep checking back. I check every day, for price drops and FTTF, sometimes more than once a day. Forum threads like this one and your roll call can be handy too, as other people might give everyone a heads up when it's available for your sailing.

• 1 month later...