Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

Wonderful review by a wonderful lady. I need your help I was thinking about the Dream next year. But after this review looks like the Breeze. Going on the Liberty in Nov. I pray for you and your family. O by the way GO CARDS HAHA.

Thanks for the great review

Such a great review and so much fun! I love reading your reviews and seeing how much fun you have. Thanks for taking the time to do this. The Breeze is on my "gotta do" list. It looks like such a fun ship...and MATT! Ahh, I would love to cruise with him. Do you know how long he will be on this ship?

Wonderful review by a wonderful lady. I need your help I was thinking about the Dream next year. But after this review looks like the Breeze. Going on the Liberty in Nov. I pray for you and your family. O by the way GO CARDS HAHA.

Thanks for the great review

Awwww you are so sweet. If you're trying to decide between the Breeze and the Dream...without a doubt book the Breeze. The Dream is a nice ship but it needs the 2.0 amenities to be in the same class with Breeze.

Thank you for the well wishes for my family. And I think my Cubbies may give your Cards a run for the division this season

Such a great review and so much fun! I love reading your reviews and seeing how much fun you have. Thanks for taking the time to do this. The Breeze is on my "gotta do" list. It looks like such a fun ship...and MATT! Ahh, I would love to cruise with him. Do you know how long he will be on this ship?

Thank You so much. You would love the Breeze. Matt is currently on vacation back in England. He's off until late July.

Brianna if you ever make it out to AZ for Cubbies spring training let me know. I'd love to treat you to dinner in my restaurant, it's the least I could do for your awesome reviews. They have helped me get so excited about my first CCL cruise next June.

It's so funny that you say that. We used to come to Spring Training every spring but then I found cruising and how wonderful it was. But ya never know I'd love to make it back to Mesa. There's nothing like Spring baseball.

Thanks for the offer [emoji2] Enjoy your first cruise with Carnival.....it won't be your last

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great review and pictures! I enjoyed it!

Thank you so much.

Thanks for the advice. I do agree about the cubs with the young players they have. Going be a god season to watch.

I sure hope so. They've looked pretty good for the first two months of the season. I'm remaining optimistic but I am a Cubs fan after all so I'm used to disappointment [emoji6][emoji2][emoji12]

[emoji568]Enjoyed this review so much. My next cruises are April 2016 on the NCL Escape and finally in Jan 2017 back to CCL on the Vista. I can't wait to get back out to sea[emoji568]

Thank you. You've picked two new ships for your next cruises. I wouldn't be able to wait that long [emoji15]

Great review and pics as usually. I read all your other reviews. After seeing your pics of the Breeze I want to sail on it now. :).

Hope your dad is feeling better. I miss seeing him in your reviews.

Great review and pics as usually. I read all your other reviews. After seeing your pics of the Breeze I want to sail on it now. :).

Hope your dad is feeling better. I miss seeing him in your reviews.

Thank You. The Breeze is a beautiful ship and definitely my favorite now. My dad has started dialysis and is feeling much better. God willing he will be back onboard with me in December for our next cruise with the Krewe

• 4 weeks later...

I'm late to the show! I powered through your Dream and Breeze reviews during the last 3 days. Thank you for sharing your vacations with us. I love your vibe and will definitely say hi if I ever see you on a cruise. I am loyal to Carnival and cruise every chance I get. I love to travel so I have to spread my vacation days across land and sea trips.

I'm off to find your other reviews to play catch up now. :)

I'm late to the show! I powered through your Dream and Breeze reviews during the last 3 days. Thank you for sharing your vacations with us. I love your vibe and will definitely say hi if I ever see you on a cruise. I am loyal to Carnival and cruise every chance I get. I love to travel so I have to spread my vacation days across land and sea trips.

I'm off to find your other reviews to play catch up now. :)

Happy to know that you have enjoyed my reviews. I'm definitely in cruise withdrawal right now

Hello,

I was directed to your review for information on the Cozumel Bar Hop. I am pretty new to CC and I want to say your review is AMAZING!!!! My husband and I will be taking our first carnival cruise on the Dream in a few weeks. I am strongly considering the Bar Hop because it sounds like a lot of fun. I have a few questions if you don't mind however. Are the directions given to locate the meeting point pretty simple for two people to follow? I have read posts on another site that stated people get left at port for not returning on time. As this excursion wouldn't be through Carnival you didn't have any issues with time I am assuming correct? sorry if that's a dumb question. TIA

Hello,

I was directed to your review for information on the Cozumel Bar Hop. I am pretty new to CC and I want to say your review is AMAZING!!!! My husband and I will be taking our first carnival cruise on the Dream in a few weeks. I am strongly considering the Bar Hop because it sounds like a lot of fun. I have a few questions if you don't mind however. Are the directions given to locate the meeting point pretty simple for two people to follow? I have read posts on another site that stated people get left at port for not returning on time. As this excursion wouldn't be through Carnival you didn't have any issues with time I am assuming correct? sorry if that's a dumb question. TIA

Thanks for enjoying my review. Yes the Bar Hop was an absolute blast. You go to 4 different bars on the Eastern side of the Island. The meeting point was at Señor Frogs in downtown Cozumel. It's the location right by the Punta Lagosta pier area. There will be representative from the Bar Hop who will get everyone checked in and then you'll board the bus to begin the tour.

This excursion is not through Carnival but the Bar Hop employees keep a close eye on the time. I would recommend this excursion to anyone.....me and my friends loved it

Hi Brianna, not been on the boards for a while. Do not remember if you ever posted if you booked through Carnival or a travel agent. We book through the cruise lines, but now I am reading it is much better to book through an agent. Any advice?

Hi Brianna, not been on the boards for a while. Do not remember if you ever posted if you booked through Carnival or a travel agent. We book through the cruise lines, but now I am reading it is much better to book through an agent. Any advice?

I always book through a travel agent but it has to be a travel agent who specializes in cruise travel. So that they are well versed on how to check for price drops (if you book Early Saver)

Thank you, Thank you!! I truly mean this. In March we booked a trip to Maui, Kaui, and Oahu through a travel agent. We will fly in Sept. have a car, hotel and inter island flights. Got a good deal as we are seniors, plus a bit cheaper in Sept. The car is included on Oahu. So, with your help I answered my own question ( you are a good teacher). I tried to book all this myself, but nearly gave up the idea. OK, I can sleep well tonight. Oh, yes, hope your dear Papa is doing well.

Thank you, Thank you!! I truly mean this. In March we booked a trip to Maui, Kaui, and Oahu through a travel agent. We will fly in Sept. have a car, hotel and inter island flights. Got a good deal as we are seniors, plus a bit cheaper in Sept. The car is included on Oahu. So, with your help I answered my own question ( you are a good teacher). I tried to book all this myself, but nearly gave up the idea. OK, I can sleep well tonight. Oh, yes, hope your dear Papa is doing well.

You're so welcome. Booking with a travel agent is always a good peace of mind because they can often get answers quicker than the client. Enjoy Hawaii.

Yes my dad is doing quite well with the dialysis. He has adjusted quite well to it

Hi Brianna! I am your rt. 72 neighbor! I am 113 days out from our western 6 day cruise on the Breeze. I am so thrilled to have found your review! The best Ever! Also, FYI, my hubby will be Serving & Protecting your town tomorrow.

Which town?? Howdy neighbor [emoji2] you will love the Breeze. I know we did. And thanks to your hubby