Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

Well let me start out by introducing myself for those of you who have not seen any of my previous reviews. My name is Brianna...I live in northern Illinois and I love cruising. I work so that I can cruise...yep that just about covers it. I am loyal to Carnival...they haven't done wrong by me and I enjoy my Platinum....almost Diamond perks so I am definitely a Carnival cruiser.

My last cruise before this one on the Carnival Breeze was in December on the Carnival Dream with our Krewe (I cruise with the same group of people every December. We all met on the Carnival Sunshine in December 2013. Now we make it a yearly thing to all cruise together). I wasn't planning on cruising this spring because I had other side trips planned. I spent a week in New Orleans for Mardi Gras in February.....wow that was crazy :eek:. But about 2 months before this cruise a friend of mine from Orlando, Florida who was already booked asked me if I wanted to be the third person in their room. It didn't take me long to say "YES". I booked into their cabin as the third person. My airfare to Miami was more than the cruise.

Now I know what all of you are thinking (who have read my previous reviews). Where is your dad?? Why didn't he go along?? My dad didn't go on this trip because he is in the process of starting dialysis due to failing kidneys that is caused from complications from diabetes. It is so tough to see my best friend go through all of this but I am by his side every step of the way on this tough journey. It was very tough to cruise without my dad....it was the first cruise that my dad didn't go with me. My dad was very supportive and encouraged me to go with my friends. That meant a lot to me that I had his blessing to go and have fun with my friends.

This cruise departed out of the Port of Miami on Sunday, March 8th - Saturday, March 14th with stops in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel, Mexico. These are all stops that I have been to before but I don't cruise for the ports. I cruise for the ship and to meet new friends and I met a lot of new friends on this cruise

Yippie!!! I'm really looking forward to this one and I know it's going to be good, and I will definitely be following along. Thank you for doing another of your wonderful reviews. :)

Thank you Holly. You have already seen most of my pics so now you get to see it in my review. I am trying to figure out how to add your screenshots of the Breeze to my review

YESSSSS! Looking forward to the review!

Sorry to hear about your Dad's complications with his diabetes. :(

Thank you. And yes it is quite difficult with my dad especially when we are so close but I do know that this is what he needs to do to feel better :)

Going on the breeze in 75 days! Cannot wait to read your review! Hope you will have the new menu!! Did you like it?

You will love the Breeze...it is now my favorite ship. However I absolutely hate the new menus. We only ate in the dining room for dinner twice because of it. I will get into it more why I don't like it in the review.

SO EXCITED for this review! Thank you so much for taking the time to do it. Please send along my best wishes to your dad!

Thank You so much. The photo reviews are a lot of work but they are fun to put together. Thank you for the positive thoughts for my dad

So excited for this review! I'm following along!

Thank you :)

Yes!!!!!!!! Can't wait to read your review about your first time on the Breeze. Also prayers for your Dad, You, and your Mom. Won't be no time and he will be back cruising with you. oh and GO BIG BLUE!

Thank You Matt. I thought about you this weekend....I bet you were getting a little nervous on Saturday :) The Irish definitely gave them all they could handle

My Monday just got better seeing this review! I always love reading your reviews. I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, but I'm glad he encouraged you to go. He will be in my prayers and I hope that he is able to cruise with you again very soon!

Thank You. And yes I hope that my dad is able to cruise with me again. I had fun with my friends but it was just weird without my dad not being there. Thank you for the positive thoughts for my dad :)

Hi Brianna, Looking forward to another great review. I haven't been on the Breeze yet, We are thinking about it. I'm sure your review will weight heavy on our future planes. Also prayers for your Dad. I hope he will recover quickly and return to cruising with you . Thank you for taking time to wright this review, Gary:D

Yippee!!! Another review by you. I have LOVED your past reviews and look forward to this one since we are doing a B2B on the Breeze in July. I am subscribing! So sorry to hear about your dad and sending prayers your way. I just lost my dad a week and a half ago. I can't wait see your dad get through this and back on cruise with you again. :)

Woohoo! A Wrigley80 review! So excited!

So sorry that your dad is doing poorly but I am sure he was glad that you went. Looking so forward to reading about your trip and extra wishes that your father cruises with you soon.

Thank you Holly. You have already seen most of my pics so now you get to see it in my review. I am trying to figure out how to add your screenshots of the Breeze to my review

I've enjoyed seeing the pictures but now I'm anxious to hear the story behind the pictures. :D I hope you're able to add the screen shots and if not and you need me to try something, just let me know. I've also been keeping your Dad...well, all of you, in my prayers and will continue to do so.