Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

You have to sign in & then click on Gift Cards then Travel. Scoll down the page (very short page) & there should be 2 Cards. One for $100 & one for $500.

I don't go to the AARP.ORG website often. But I did log in and can't find the link for "gift cards". :(

You have to find the link for AARP Rewards. It works the same as Verizon. If you have been accumulating Reward Points from them then they will be on the Page (right) after you sign in.

You have to find the link for AARP Rewards. It works the same as Verizon. If you have been accumulating Reward Points from them then they will be on the Page (right) after you sign in.

Finally found them under the REWARD POINTS link. However, two things. You need to exchange your AARP points as part of the deal and also they are both sold out. :(

Sorry they are sold out. They don't carry as many as Verizon. Yes, I does cost you 1,000 Rewards Points to purchase them. The Points gives you 10% off. They have them available the same time the Verizon Wireless has theirs. I just saved the site to my Favorites & check every day.

The cards have been available through AARP for as long as they have been available through the Verizon. It's the same exact engine selling them. So you can bet they will sell out just as rapidly as they do on the Verizon site. Probably quicker as they usually don't carry as many.

Check your credit cards, as someone else suggested, or your credit unions/banks rewards cards. I get them through my husband's credit union.

The cards have been available through AARP for as long as they have been available through the Verizon. It's the same exact engine selling them. So you can bet they will sell out just as rapidly as they do on the Verizon site. Probably quicker as they usually don't carry as many.

Check your credit cards, as someone else suggested, or your credit unions/banks rewards cards. I get them through my husband's credit union.

I just signed up. Pretty easy. How does it show up on your credit card statement? Verizon states how the charge will appear.

I also find them always sold out with AARP Rewards and Verizon Rewards. I found them through my Citibank card. It is the Citi Easy Deals. They usually have the $50 & $100. I don't think I have seen a $500 on there. You do have to use your Citibank CC to purchase through Citi Easy Deals. You cannot use another CC or Debit.