6 day Breeze menus

acceber32

We will be sailing on the Breeze for a 6 day cruise. I'm hoping to see the menus so we can decide which days to skip and go to the up charge restaurants. I've seen the 8 day menus but not sure which ones will be on the 6 day. Thanks!

We will be sailing on the Breeze for a 6 day cruise. I'm hoping to see the menus so we can decide which days to skip and go to the up charge restaurants. I've seen the 8 day menus but not sure which ones will be on the 6 day. Thanks!

the menus are posted outside the restaurant every day, and you can also see the menus on the tv daily.

hope that helps

have a great cruise

I'd love to see the 6 Day menus as well (along with the 8 Day). I'm doing a 6 Day/8 Day B2B on the Breeze for New Years and the 1st week of January, can't wait!!!! :D

When are you going DaiLina? Our 6 Day sails from Miami on December 27th, 2015 (the 8 Day sails on January 2nd, 2016, also from Miami). It'd be awesome is we were on the same cruise!! :D

We sail October 4th. Would like to see the menus in advance so we can plan what days to skip the MDR.

If they aren't posted before then (really hoping they are) I'll post them when we get back for those of you going later.

We just got off the Breeze on Sunday. Formal night was the second and fourth night for us. Prime Rib was offered on two nights with the first time being the first formal night. On that night they offered lobster tail too. My husband didn't care for the dinner menu on the last two nights on the ship. You can always add a steak or lobster tail to your meal for $20 but we never did.

When are you going DaiLina? Our 6 Day sails from Miami on December 27th, 2015 (the 8 Day sails on January 2nd, 2016, also from Miami). It'd be awesome is we were on the same cruise!! :D

Wow that's interesting, we were booked for the January sailing but recently had to cancel so we rebooked for April. I guess we would have been on the same cruise!

• 3 weeks later...

Just look at the first 6 days.