Carnival Breeze Departing Late - Maintenance Delay

Mr305

Have family aboard the Breeze, they've just been told that departure will be delayed due to maintenance. Has anyone heard what the kind of maintenance is being done?

Edited by Mr305

We were on her two weeks ago... No hot water for nearly 18 hours due to a line rupture... We were told on the behind the fun tour that a permanent repair would be made in Miami on the 28th.... Maybe more repairs to this...???

Have family aboard the Breeze, they've just been told that departure will be delayed due to maintenance. Has anyone heard what the kind of maintenance is being done?

They're onboard now? The ships webcam is showing the current time and there's not a soul on the lido deck. :confused:

Edited by rok233

Probably all at muster stations

You're right, it's about the time the muster drill would be held. However, there has been nobody on deck for over 30 minutes and no deck chairs even set up on the lido deck. Wouldn't the chairs be in place around the pool if people were onboard? Or do they wait until after the sail away party? I can't seem to remember.

Edited by rok233

I just looked at the webcam at 8:20pm and it appears that she is still tethered to the dock.

The Breeze webcam has been frozen for hours - it's now 10:15 EDT and it shows her tethered to the pier in broad daylight and not a soul on the Lido.

However, I did see her finally sail out about 1 1/2 hours late on the Port of Miami webcam.

The same thing happened to the Dream's webcams several weeks ago when I tried to watch friends' sailing away from New Orleans. It seems everything stops at muster time and doesn't come back up until the following day.

I wonder why they do this?