shore tours in Russia

lions57

Yes, we used Alla Tours for our excursions in St. Petersburg and Berlin.

http://alla-tour.com/

Her tours are simply the best and her guides are absolutely outstanding. Alla herself (the owner) is an absolute joy to work with. You can't go wrong using her services. :D:D She has over 1,000 rave reviews on TripAdvisor!!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g298507-d1520734-Reviews-Alla_Tours-St_Petersburg_Northwestern_District.html

And what I think is really nice is that Alla responds to all reviews! Very professional!!

Edited by dogs4fun

• 4 months later...

We were in St. Petersburg for 3 days last month. I organized a group of 15 from our CC roll call to tour St. Petersburg on days 1 and 3, and Moscow on day 2 - all with Alla Tours. Elena, our St. Petersburg guide, was outstanding, and our Moscow guide was also very good. I highly recommend touring St. Petersburg with Alla Tours.

• 1 year later...

My husband and I chose Alla's two-day tour of St. Petersburg while on a Celebrity Baltic Cruise and we absolutely loved every minute of the tour. We could not have been happier. Our guide was a wealth of information and spoke perfect English. The bus held just about 16 of us, I think. It was comfortable and even had WiFi - a nice bonus. Also, the price was right!!! We highly recommend Alla Tours.

February 20 2014

Has anyone used Alla tours for a 2 day group shore excursion in St Petersburg before please and are they a good company to use ?

My daughter and I used them last summer and were very pleased. In fact, we did a package deal with them where we actually toured 3 port of calls with them at a discounted rate. I was concerned about accents of tour guides and not being able to understand them but that was absolutely not a problem. The guides were fabulous, the communication prior to the tours (through their website) was always prompt and accurate and overall an excellent experience.

We used Alla tours in June 2015 for a 2 day St Petersburg Faberge tour and found them to the best tour company we have ever used. The group was small and Polina the guide we had was a true professional spoke perfect English and was so knowledgable. She was adept at getting us to the front of queues and was so attentive throughout the 2 days we were fortunate enough to have her. From beginning to end the communication was excellent the organisation superb they are an excellent company and I would have no hesitation in using them again or recommending them to future customers

February 20 2014

Has anyone used Alla tours for a 2 day group shore excursion in St Petersburg before please and are they a good company to use ?

My family took a 2 day tour of SPB in June with Alla, and Dmitry was hands down the best guide I've ever had. He was brilliant, personable, entertaining and organized. We particularly loved his understated sense of humor. He kept 16 people on track and on schedule. The process was smooth from beginning to end. I recommend them to everyone I know.

We booked a three day tour of St Petersburg with Alla Tours

We were delighted with the first class and flexible service they provided

We were able to enjoy the city and surrounding district and visit the wonderful Palaces on a priority basis

The tour guide was excellent and had an extensive body of knowledge

A first rate tour offering great value for money

I learned Alla Tour's Website was under DNS attacked by their competitor recently. My group of 8 friends used Alla Tour in St. Petersberg in early June for 2 days in St. Petersburg. Alla Tour was extremely professional before, during and after our tour with them. We had a wonderful guide, Anna, who was very knowledgeable and who operated with our interest in her heart. When part of our group was split up from the main event to go to the Ballet, Anna arranged for us to have a wonderful meal at a Georgian Restaurant and she summoned another guide from her main office to take care of us. The staff spoke excellent English. They were very willing to assist us and to make sure we had a great experience. The price was very reasonable for the kind of services they offer. We hired Alla Tour because they were highly recommended to us by 2 of our friends in the Toronto area who used their services in the past.:)

Edited by fo6

Hi there:

We used Alla Tours and did their "Grand Tour" which was a 2 day sightseeing tour in St Petersberg in May of this year. Of course we stayed on the ship at night and they picked us up each day.

We cannot speak more highly of them, right from the time we first made contact by email until the tour was over. They organised our Visa, and we were a small group of just 8 from our ship. They met us on time, we had a wonderful guide who in the off season is a lecturer in English at one of the Universities, and she was a wealth of information. Nothing was too much trouble and it certainly was cheaper than a ship's tour and was pretty much the same itinerary. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to people.

Kay & Alister

We used Alla tours in June 2015 for a 2 day St Petersburg Faberge tour and found them to the best tour company we have ever used. The group was small and Polina the guide we had was a true professional spoke perfect English and was so knowledgable. She was adept at getting us to the front of queues and was so attentive throughout the 2 days we were fortunate enough to have her. From beginning to end the communication was excellent the organisation superb they are an excellent company and I would have no hesitation in using them again or recommending them to future customers

Would back up David's comments. A very easy and reliable company to deal with. We did a 5-city package with them in the Baltics and were more than satisfied with each guide and itinerary.

We used Alla tours for St Petersburg, 2 day tour. I rate them excellent, the guides well informed and most pleasant with the perfect wry humor typical of Russians and most eastern european guides. The included lunch restaurant was an excellent choice, we went to the Metropole, and I also enjoyed the subway Metro ride. Of course you deal with crowds but some places we were able to avoid them being with Alla tours. Good shopping stops, no pressure, back to the ship in plenty of time, although we didn't add a night time tour. We had very good weather for Oct 2014. No problems getting thru immigration or customs, maybe a little bit of a line, but they have a very good cruise ship dock in my opinion. you won't go wrong picking Alla tours.

We used Alla Tours for our 2 day stop in St. Petersburg on our recent cruise. Our guide was funny and informative as we hit all the highlights over the 2 days. The Grand Tour included an excellent lunch at a restaurant and a delicious box lunch with plenty of food. I highly recommend Alla Tours.

We took a Baltic cruise in June/July 2015 and used Alla Tours in all our ports except for Copenhagen, which was part of the NCL cruisetour package. All the guides used by Alla Tours were very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and professional, making for a very enjoyable and completely satisfying trip. The two-day St. Petersburg Grand Tour was amazing. I highly recommend them for enhancing your own Baltic experience. You won't be disappointed.

We used Alla tours for a 2 day tour in St Petersburg

They were efficient, very knowledgeable and entertaining

We've recommended Alla toursto our friends as we consider that they were one of the best tour guides we have used throughout the world

We spent 3 days in SPB with Alla Tours and loved every minute of it. Their prices are reasonable; the staff knowledgeable and friendly; the itinerary perfect for our time there. I particularly appreciated the account aspect of their website. I could speak directly and quickly through my personal account with them and receive a timely and thoughtful reply.

I wish they had a wider presence in Europe.

We were very undecided which company to use when cruising to the Baltic this year so we chose Alla Tours. This turned out to be an excellent decision as out of the 40 cruises and tours that we have been fortunate to take we can honestly say that our 2 day tour in St Petersburg was the best ever. Everything worked out extremely well from the time that the guide picked us up from the ship on the first day to our final goodbyes on the last day. So much excellent information in perfect English and on reflection do not know how we managed to fit it all in. Really first class! Would thoroughly recommend this company to anyone and the offer of not paying for the tour until you had experienced the first morning really appealed to us. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/smilies/smile.gif